“Horrible Service and Attitude by The Owner Themselves”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Feelin' A Little Philly
Ranked #165 of 348 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 5 December 2015

For work we usually recommend places for guests to eat and this WAS one of them. After last night, I will NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE to this horrible place. This is not the first time they messed up either. I ordered 2 Philly's with fries and 2 kids meals for delivery. They do deliver but make a big deal out of redelivering an order that they messed up on. I received 2 fries for the kids meals and was missing the other 2 fries. I called them back and one of the girls which they all sound about 12, told me the driver has not returned and that she would call me back. They should have corrected it when I called. But NO, I had to wait for them to call back as my food was getting cold and I wanted to wait forever to eat since I had just worked a 11 hour shift. I get a call back like 5 min later saying I didn't pay for the fries. That's fine with me ill pay for the fries you did not add in the first place after messing up when ringing me up and giving me 3 different totals. I'm not trying for anything free just want what I ordered. The girl puts the phone down and starts saying she wants us to deliver for fries only and they were laughing and talking to where I could hear everything. VERY UNPROFFESIONAL. She gets back on and I ask to speak with a manager. Well the manager gets on the phone and I imply how unprofessional her staff is and yes its irritating the way they are handling this. She has attitude and tells me "What do you want me to do, Slap them?" I was like wow. I want to talk to your boss and she replied she was the owner. I couldn't get a name though. That is the most UNPROFESSIONAL thing any business can do. Especially coming from the owner themselves. If they owner wants to be a smarty pants and slap someone, she should slap herself for running her business the way it is ran. Because of a poor attitude, she lost a lot of business. I will not send my guests to be treated the same way I was over some fries.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

The Phillys come on fresh rolls and are very tasty. The fries were thin and crispy just the way we like them. While not overly huge, it was a fairly priced and the entire restaurant was clean including the restroom. What more can you want in a fast food lunch! Service was a little slower than the drive thru at MickeyDs but everything was cooked from scratch.

Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Good flavor but a twelve inch is more like ten and an eight is more like 6 inches. The flavor was great but the 12 incher was light. Real light. With mushrooms that we really couldnt find either. They said on the phone they had cheese whiz but they dont. The entire 12 incher was lighter than a six incher at any other sandwich place ive ever eaten. We had to order more food from another place to get full. It couldnt have been more than 10 ounces at most for a 12 incher so we were really dissatisfied.

Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

Super good, not greasy at all. Great flavor and nice people. Fries were a nice surprise, were really good.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

The guy that runs this place always piles it on, and works hard to not disappoint. A good Philly like you'll find here is worth the extra $.

Been to Feelin' A Little Philly? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK