See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Our room was really an efficiency apartment.There was a 2 burner electric stove top, a MV oven,full sized refrig, toaster and a dishwasher.The desk had a great office chair and a client chair. There was a quad outlet at the desk plus the Ethernet outlet.
The Q bed slept wonderfully. An additional bedside table would have been welcome.The carpet was clean and fresh. The bathroom was better than the standard hotel bathroom. This wasn't an ADA room but the pot was high rise and there was an assist handle by the tub.The lighting at the sink was superior and the huge mirror above the large sink area was great.
There was a large new TV.
A large closet had hangers that came off the bar for your convince. The peephole in the room door had a cover to prevent pervs from trying to see in.

I'm telling you this was the best accommodations in our 7 stays.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This is THE HOTEL for Pueblo and Pueblo West as far as I'm concerned. The suite style rooms are a home away from home if you're there with family or for business. The only negative is that there isn't a breakfast option like with Holiday Inn Express but in Pueblo it is a step up with everything else. We will be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank barrett68
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We checked in on Friday. My husband and I. Rooms were very large, kitchen with a small stove, full fridge, plates, utinsels etc.
Comfortable beds.
Rough towels and face cloths.
No pool.
No usb outlets or charging stations.
Pets allowed with a fee. No grass in the pet area. They do supply bags to pick up after your dog.
We checked out earlier than planned. Decided on a hotel we have stayed at several times, comparable price and with a pool.
Something was also breaking me out. Perhaps the sheets and what they use for laundry detergent.
Staff was very friendly as well. Some nice perks, just wasn't for us this trip.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is new and rooms are nice, only problem is that they don’t do daily room cleaning, towels etc all remains as you left it in the morning. Prices where promised at 107 dollar a night and at check out prices where 127 first night and second night went all up to 142 a night. No breakfast available so there are far better hotels in Pueblo biside this one.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites - Pueblo North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Hi werner_vandorpe!

I appreciate you choosing us for your business trip and providing feedback. Though you found our property to be relatively new and our rooms to be comfortable, I'm sorry if Housekeeping was a letdown. We'll address this with the Housekeeping Manager for improvements to better serve our guests.

Thanks once more for bringing this to our attention.

Kind Regards,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This is one of the cleanest hotels I've stayed at in a while. That could be because it is new, but that is beside the point. If you are like me, cleanliness is top priority. The staff was nice at check in as well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family