“Stube?”
Review of The Stube

The Stube
Reserve with OpenTable
The Stube is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 16 Restaurants in Palmer Lake
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 12
Description: Casual German Cuisine. What does STUBE mean? In German "stube" means both a living room and a cozy restaurant that serves beer. Our building is the original station master's house for Palmer Lake and it was built in 1883. So, unless you are enjoying our lovely patio, you are probably eating in the station master's stube, which has been turned into a cozy beer-serving stube as well. Enjoy!
Reviewed 28 February 2018

My wife and I stopped by and had some lunch and a couple of drinks at the Stube in Palmer Lake. Food and service were both excellent. Quaint little place with unique offerings. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

The food was all very delicious. We had the soup bar and special sandwich. My son had the French dip with amazing chips. He said it was so good he wanted another!
Good beer and excellent service as well! Sure the place is small but, very cozy and definitely worth the stop.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

The wife and I took a motorcycle ride and ended up in Palmer Lake. We had intended on going to another restaurant that happened to be closed that day. We had seen the Stube before and decided to try it. We’re very glad we did. We shared the pretzels and fondue cheese appetizer and the chicken schnitzel club sandwich. It was all delicious. The waitress was very personable; we chatted with her quite a bit. The inside of the place is small but quaint. It reminded us of places we’ve visited in Europe. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

2 couples went there to celebrate their birthdays. Had some great food and good times. The sausage platter was awesome.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

My wife and I were excited to go to this restaurant, but were not impressed. The location was fine off of Rt. 105, the parking was horrible, limited, and you have to back out of the little parking lot. There is very limited seating so we had to sit in front of the door and it was cold & drafty, our server was rude by answering my wife's questions about menu items in a rude, disrespectful way, our order was very small for the $11/plate price, no one filled my water glass the whole time I was eating until I had to ask, and the table was way too small.