Review Highlights
Must do

My family of 5 loved it! We had a 15 year old, 12 and a 5 year old. We all got to help set up... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Tara S
Miami
via mobile
Don't Miss This Puppy Adventure!!!

WOW! What an amazing experience. Don't hesitate to join Joy and all her beautiful pups on this... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
H8907CZjenniferm
Denver, Colorado

All reviews dog sledding dog lovers once in a lifetime she loves dogs love to run hot chocolate and cookies dog team an amazing experience learn how an adventure great tour the entire experience great fun bucket list harness joy sleds
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

I was so excited to take this tour. You are involved in all aspects with the dogs, from harnessing, hook up, mushing and unhooking. Joy was fabulous, taking great pictures and action shots. The trail had great views. I would recommend this tour to anyone, we had a great time.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 1 March 2021

We absolutely loved this adventure. I can not wait to do this again. We are already looking at booking another trip.

Reviewed 23 February 2021

What an adventure! This was a once in a lifetime experience! Joy does an excellent job in teaching you all the aspects of mushing and preparing the team for the ride. The dogs are the best part of the whole trip. They are so excited to to go!
Joy does lead you on a ski mobile so she can help with any problems. She is very encouraging, patient and reminds you of the instructions along the way. The dogs are such a treat to watch them run and how happy they are to be in their element. The sled is a very snug fit with a sleeping bag so keeps you pretty warm. You do need to follow the recommendations for dress on the website for winter sledding as it was 12 degrees the morning we were there. You definitely get your money's worth for the three hours of adventure. I would highly recommend Joy and her dog team!

Reviewed 13 February 2021

Absolute blast with the girl friend. Highly recommend for lovers of outdoors and/or dogs. In addition to the great time with the dogs, I also appreciated the memorabilia and snacks at the end of the tour.

Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

This is an excellent adventure! The dogs are amazing little bundles of energy, excitement and love. I was so impressed with their strength, especially for their size, especially the littlest one (Holly)...and with their sweetness for their strength! Joy is a great tour guide! She was very informative but also fun, added thoughtful touches to the experience (I particularly appreciated the board with the dogs names, i keep looking back at it as I go thru photos to remember who's who) and the way the dogs clearly respect her as their pack leader made me feel very safe on the trail...I knew they would follow her lead and commands. All in all, I very much recomend this! It was great to get involved in all the aspects of the experience rather than just sitting back for the ride. Hope to go again soon! Thanks for a great day, Joy and your sweet doggos!

Date of experience: January 2021