“Fibro Hero”

San Juan Sports Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: San Juan Sports Massage provides therapeutic massage customized for your active lifestyle. Our treatment technique combines a mixture of energy, relaxation styles and deep tissue massage in order to make each massage unique and specific to the problem, whether it is muscular or stress-related.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Southlake, Texas
5 attraction reviews
“Fibro Hero”
Reviewed 7 September 2012

We were visiting Pagosa Springs this summer. With my fibromyalgia, I have a massage regularly at home, but hadn't had one for about 4 weeks. I was a knotted mess. I specifically was looking for someone with "sports massage" experience as they seem to know more about fibromyalgia than many other types of masseuses. I could not have wished for better. It was as if he were my regular massage therapist and knew exactly where I was hurting and how to relieve my pain. I went back to him again before leaving town and was a happy camper for the rest of our trip. Next time we are in Pagosa, I will be going back to see him again. Kind, caring, and knowledgeable. Great experience!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Suzanne C
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

“Best hands in Pagosa”
Reviewed 2 August 2012 via mobile

Told Markus of my problem areas and he worked and worked on them. I feel so much better. He also found problem areas I did not even know about. Even got a second massage lined out!!!!!

2 Thank Theshoop
Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Simply The Best”
Reviewed 16 June 2012

I've had chronic lower back pain for years which occasionally goes in painful spasms. I first visited Markus with my back in spasm and his body work greatly reduced the pain. Since then I've seen him on a fairly regular basis and my back has consistently improved as has my general flexibility. I enjoy a variety of outdoor activities including trail running, hiking, skiing, kayaking; I owe much of ability to engage in these to San Juan Sports Massage.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank wildrnr
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Markus rocks”
Reviewed 20 January 2012

Excellent masseuse. He is intuitive, strong and caring. Will visit him again. Helped with injuries and chronic issues.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank SkiTraveler927
Austin, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“BEST MASSAGE THERAPIST EVER”
Reviewed 22 August 2011

As a Physical Therapist and athlete I tend to be a be rather selective in who I will use to receive a massage. Markus truly is phenomenal! He listened carefully to my concerns and was able to give me stretches, exercise ideas and really help work out some of the areas I know I have trouble with as well as areas I should work on to improve this aging body as much as possible. His easy manner in scheduling, flexibility and availability to travel to the Bed and Breakfast I was staying at was a true Bonus!

Visited August 2011