“Breakfast”
Review of Backstreet Bistro

Backstreet Bistro
Ranked #6 of 40 Restaurants in Ouray
Reviewed 4 August 2018

I only eat here at 7:00am every morning, on my vacation, Great food and good coffee!!! only problem there not always open need to check them out!!

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I travel to Durango monthly and I ALWAYS get a chai before going over the pass. This is the BEST I have ever had. You would not regret going there plus they have fabulous pastries and food.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Great food, great host/chef/owner. Rob came out to chat and asked about our breakfast. He even discussed the fine art of making over-easy eggs! The place is busy and deservedly so.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We had good, generous sandwiches. It's small inside. I could see how it could get crowded... we arrived at 11:45 on a Friday and it filled up. The breakfast menu looked more interesting/varied than the lunch menu, and I would have liked the heuvos rancheros, bit they stop serving breakfast at 11:30. Food was fresh tasting and the half sandwich was still on about 9" roll.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We had lunch here. Small, but excellent selection of sandwiches. We each had the half sub with turkey, cranberry, and Swiss cheese.

Been to Backstreet Bistro? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK