“Tasty Thai!”
Review of Thai Chili

Thai Chili
Ranked #8 of 40 Restaurants in Ouray
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

This place is in a great location on Main Street, perfect for a meal while wandering Ouray. Adjustable spice levels allow for varied tastes to be happy. The masaman curry I had was delicious and would be especially great to warm up in the winter. Be prepared to wait a little while for food if they're busy, as they make everything fresh as it's ordered. It's well worth the wait!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

This place is so good! I wish I had it back home. We liked it so much we ate there 3 days in a row. The prices are great too. Lunch costs a little less than dinner. I love their Thai iced tea. I ordered the mixed vegetables with chicken. It was very good. Someone in my party ordered the pad Thai. That was good too.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 6 July 2018

We enjoyed the generous portions of nicely-spiced Thai food from this place. Friendly service and prices were the icing on the cake. The only downside it that they don't have an outdoor eating area.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

The food was very good. One of the few places I could get a plate full of vegetables. Yum. It was too much food and there was only 1 waitress.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We were hungry and the hubs likes Thai, so we stopped in here to get out of the rain. The food was ok and with only one person in the restaurant, the service was slow.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Thai Chili? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK