“Busy Saturday Evening Meal”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #5 of 65 Restaurants in Monument
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2017

We stopped at this location at 5:45 PM on a busy Saturday evening in early December. Lots of shoppers and folks watching football playoffs in the establishment, and of course, lots of families. There was a lot of energy here! The staff did a great job of seating us quickly, and taking our orders. We both had the 10 oz Ribeye, and sweet potato / loaded baked potato and vegetables. Quick service, standard Texas Roadhouse fare, that seemed to be fine with everyone dining here. Long lines waiting when we left at 6:30 PM.

We prefer a quieter environment for dinner, and would return but only if all other options were not available.

1  Thank 1lacrosse

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Let me say this restaurant is my families favorite restaurant. They are super nice and kind. The manager came out for our first time and he welcomed us to the restaurant and gave us a free appetizer and coupons. Since our first visit it has become a tradition for our family to go their frequently. The atmosphere is great and they are really positive people. I love to come here! It’s not too expensive either! Perfect restaurant! Keep it up!

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here numerous times with friends. The restaurant can get very busy at popular times so there is at times a wait to get in. We have found the food to be excellent. I normally get a 6 oz sirloin and it is always delicious. Their wide offering of sides are also great. We’ve found the service to be excellent.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I took my sister there for her birthday on a Saturday night. My son and about 10-11 friends were going for Homecoming dinner so we got a table separately from them. (They needed drivers that night bc many aren't 16 yet) I ordered a chicken Caesar salad, my sister ordered steak and we shared the onion appetizer. Everything was great! Food was delicious, waiter was fast, efficient, and super friendly. My son and his friends also had a great waiter, fast service and he said everyone enjoyed their food.

I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Friendly staff! When we told our waitress that it was our first time visiting this restaurant she informed the manager who brought out samples of soup and chili for us to try before ordering along with a coozie. The food was delicious and I was very impressed by this Texas Roadhouse location.