All reviews montrose airport great hotel close to the airport gas station breakfast staff cookies black canyon room was clean front desk staff staff was friendly complimentary breakfast would stay here again road trip fresh fruit great breakfast national park oatmeal
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

This is a good hotel but not the best Hampton I have stayed at. In a very industrial area near the airport. It is an older hotel but clean and a great bed breakfast was good Staff was great no problems.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
hamptoninnmontrose, Manager at Hampton Inn Montrose, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Thanks for your response. Please come again!

Reviewed 23 October 2018

I booked this hotel because of its proximity to the airport. The hotel provides a shuttle but I decided to just walk over, it took less than five minutes. I was able to leave my car parked on site. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Bottled water is provided at check in and there is complementary breakfast. I didn't have any problems using the internet. I will definitely be staying here again next time I fly out of Montrose.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptoninnmontrose, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Montrose, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Thank you for your review please come again!

Reviewed 19 October 2018

We had a basic King room and HI delivered in usual fashion and decor as well as - Clean and Comfortable. Breakfast was HI typical and not out of the ordinary - the menu was what you always get at a HI. Staff got the job done, too. Overall feel of the property was very good and felt safe. Right near the airport but quiet. Would Recommend to anyone!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
hamptoninnmontrose, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Montrose, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton by Hilton Montrose. We are so glad you did. As the general manager, I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from guests like yourself.

Reviewed 19 October 2018

I was impressed with the quietness, loved the bed and pillows, and had a great breakfast in the morning. This was my first stay at a Hampton Inn and will try again in the future. I hate to hear what the occupants of the room next door are up to and I had none of those problems at my last stay. The hotel is close enough to the airport I was able to walk there, park at hotel for free and walk back after the trip to stay so I did not have to drive home at night.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 8 October 2018

As always, you can depend on a Hampton Inn to have a high level of cleanliness and comfort in the rooms and public areas. This one sits in an industrial area.....not scenic.
It is fairly close for touring the Black Canyon of the Gunnison. We were pleased with the recommendations of the staff for dinner at the Stone House. We had no idea that Montrose was this developed as we wouldn't have known about the restaurant without their help.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
hamptoninnmontrose, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Montrose, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018