“Easy to work with and Super good bbq!”

Kirby Cosmo's BBQ Bar
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Minturn
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 1 March 2018

We ordered a tray each of coleslaw, mac n cheese and the pork BBQ. It was ready for pick up when I asked, and they loaned us chafing dishes to keep it warm for the evening. Yummy food and great customer service!

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

A wonderful bar carved out of an old garage. The owner immigrated from Maryland and prepares a wonderful BBQ, cowboy, western dishes with an eastern flair. I love the Cowboy Cup that is a full meal in a giant coffee mug. The pig wings are four fall off the bone pork calf’s. I could only eat three and had to take the fourth home, so share with a friend. Their pulled pork platters, sandwiches or sides are melt-in-your mouth delicious. I had never ever had fried green tomatoes before, but they are now my favorite appetizer. Their chili is to die for, not burning hot but oh so delightfully spicy. This is a bar for locals only, welcoming visitors but not really advertising for the rich and famous. Their concept of ambiance is sticking hundreds of dollar bills on the ceiling that were signed by the folks that were so drunk that they thought sticking their money on the ceiling was a good idea at the time
I have been skiing in Vail for two weeks and I have been to Kirby Cosmo’s three times already.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

A great stop, tasty food, quick service, friendly folks.... all enjoyed different BBQ and the chili fries were a hit. Free pretzels cured the salt fix... Which encouraged another beverage.......

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a quick late lunch. Sat at the bar where the bartender was helpful. Ordered the special - a pulled pork BBQ sandwich, cup of chili, house salad, added pecan pie, and drinks. Enjoyed it all with my husband as we were traveling thru. It was all very tasty; much better than your average bar food.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

A friend had recommended Kirby Cosmo's to us. Good choice! We both had the pulled pork sandwiches and hand-cut fries which were excellent. We sat outside and enjoyed the sunshine and perfect weather. Our waitress was very efficient. It was a great stop after looking at the fall leaves.