“Great beers”

Manitou Brewing Company
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped here after waking around town for a few brews. I had a flight and enjoyed the selection of dark beers they had. We also had some really yummy fries! It’s busy, but for a reason. Definitely try to stop here for a beer or food.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 22 October 2018

Located in a historic building with a cute patio area, the ambiance was a bonus. The beers were great. The menu is small; however, the food was wonderful. The burger was perfect, and the mac n cheese was the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Within walking distance from the Cliff House. My friends and I popped in here right after our trail ride on a cold October day in Garden of the Gods (Academy Stables). We arrived just before the lunch crowd. By the time we left, it was completely full. The Truffle-parmesan fries are a must! delicious. Lots of microbrew beer to choose from as well. Wait staff was very pleasant. prices were reasonable, too.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I come to Colorado every year and this is my first stop after a 8hr drive. I would recommend this place to anyone hands down

Reviewed 9 October 2018

My brother and I were walking about Manitou and checking everything out and came upon the Manitou Brew Pub. Great bartender that explained differences in locally brewed beers and matched them to our preferences. Great selection and top notch service. tables inside and out for fall festivals or just people watching. Must stop on any trip to nearby venues.

Date of visit: September 2018