“Had Something Different”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Was not real hungry so had appetizers. Had the sesame covered scallops and a salad all of which were very satisfying and very, very tasty.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Arrived about 11:15 Saturday. Not too busy but we were not noticed when we came in and sat down. Got up and let them know. Ordered a $5 waffle which came with a teeny bit of syrup. Had to ask for more syrup. Coffee had been sitting for awhile, I mentioned to the server that is was old, she asked if I wanted another cup, I asked 'out of the same pot?' And she nodded yes. Helloooooo? Breakfast came, ok but nothing I would rave about. Half the potatoes were burnt and not edible, No offer for condiments with my potatoes. Had to get up again and ask for ketchup. Check came and the inch of coffee I drank was still on the bill. Had to get up again and remind her to take it off. How about offering to make a fresh pot when I said it was old?! I understand at 11:30 it may have been sitting for awhile but at least offer to make a fresh pot? And it's fly season so flies abound. How about a fly zapper? Would have been nice not to have to swish them away throughout my whole meal. So for about forty bucks for breakfast for two and flies..well..either we just hit it wrong or ?? We do not plan on returning. Thought would be good because we did hear good things but alas this was not our experience.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Glad we stopped by for brunch this Sunday, the atmosphere is as eclectic as the clientele. The bloody mary's are delicious, the food was a perfect portion, very fresh with just the right amount on seasoning. The staff was delightful, giving us just enough space and time to talk while feeling attentive all at the same time. We will defiantly be adding this to our Sunday drive tradition.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

It's hard to feel good about a restaurant when you leave feeling a little hungry still. Plus, we seem to have come at the wrong time because our food always takes a long time and is luke-warm at best.

1  Thank robbinrogers
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here because of a local recommendation and are glad we did. It was the best burger my wife and I have ever had. And the truffle fries were fantastic. Don't miss it if you are in the area.

Been to Lyons Fork? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK