US$ 115
US$ 153
US$ 129
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 156/night.

US$ 141
US$ 103
US$ 155
US$ 121
US$ 122
US$ 118
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 147/night.

All reviewsfront deskfresh baked cookiesoutlet mallyogurtlong flight from the ukcomplimentary waterour room was spaciousmemorial servicethe breakfast areaturkey sausagewithin walking distancefree breakfasta great staycollins areabreakfast staffwould stay here againthird floor
Reviewed 6 June 2016

The staff is AMAZING - friendliest people I have ever encountered running a hotel and I have visited a lot of hotels!!! The breakfast, rooms and everything else was great as well. My 14 year old daughter even commented about how great the staff and experience was. Thanks for a great weekend!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2016

We were greeted by very informative and kind front desk personnel (Alex). He was very knowledgeable about the area and dining options. We worked as a group on the breakfast area and Alex brought us water and made sure we had everything we needed to complete the work we were assigned.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Alex Z, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

Dear GISGoddess,

Thank you for the great review! I'm happy that we were able to make your stay pleasant and that you found our staff to be "excellent." I will pass along your praise to continue to encourage everyone to #stayamazing. We appreciate you choosing to stay with The Fairfield Inn and Suites Loveland, as we know you have many options for your accommodations. Have a great summer and come visit again soon!

Reviewed 27 April 2016

A wonderful member of the Marriott family. Stayed in Loveland while visiting family. A reasonable price and great accommodations. Hotel is in a delightful, convenient location. Many nice restaurants are within walking distance. Also, a fun selection of stores and a "Massage Envy"! (: Staff was outstanding, gracious and cheerful. A great place to stay!

Room Tip: Probably helps if you are a Marriott member
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Alex Z, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2016

Dear Julia F,

It is always nice to host for guests visiting family in the area. We pride ourselves in being part of this amazing Loveland community. I'm happy you were able to get a massage at Massage Envy just a minute away. Thank you for the praise regarding our staff service! I will be sure to pass along the kudos to our amazing team. When your travels bring you back to the area we would be honored to host you for your visit.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

This hotel was super nice with great staff! Nice pool and continental breakfast! A great selection on food for breakfast. Close to the outlet mall and centra mall too! Thumbs up! Easy to get to off the interstate.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Alex Z, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2016

Dear Tawnyfaye1,

Thank you for the great review! It's great to have the wide selection in the breakfast buffet to give guests plenty of options for a healthy and delicious breakfast. It looks like you enjoyed the shopping close-by and were able to navigate around the multiple shopping areas within minutes. Thank you again for the nice review!

Reviewed 22 April 2016

I was attending a convention in Loveland last weekend. My husband and I travel frequently for both work and leisure and usually stay in a Marriott owned property because of the quality of their rooms. But this stay, was by far the best experience I have ever had. From check in, when Morgan was genuinely friendly and helpful, to Shelby constantly checking on me at breakfast to see if there was anything she could get me, to check out when Alex let me know what road conditions were the way I was traveling. Truly outstanding service from each and every one of them. The property was very clean. The bed was comfortable. Their was no sign of disrepair. The coffee was fabulous, so much so that I asked Alex to give feedback to corporate to please change over to this coffee at all of their locations. Usually I have to go hunting elsewhere for a decent cup of coffee when staying at a Marriott property. The selection at breakfast was far superior to any other Marriott location I've stay at in the US or abroad. I hope these young professionals will get some recognition for the exceptional customer service they exhibited.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor, which has elevator service. I can't imagine any room would be a bad location considering their layout.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Joyce W
Alex Z, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2016

Dear Joyce W,

Wow, what a great review! I truly appreciate the feedback and mentions regarding specific associates who helped make your stay amazing. It sounds like you found The Fairfield Inn and Suites comfortable, well-maintained, staff attentive, and coffee to be delicious. It is a great honor to us to be the hotel which has provided the "best experience" you've ever had to someone who is a frequent hotel traveler. I will absolutely pass along the praise to all of our staff to inspire and motivate them to continue delivering excellent service. Thank you, and have a great summer!