“Authentic Mexican Fast Food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tito's Mexican Grill
Ranked #104 of 261 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 February 2016

This was our first time for lunch at Tito's Mexican Grill in Loveland, CO, and the set up and ordering process was very similar to Chipotle's. In fact, our counter server stated that they were "like Chipotle's, but much better food." We certainly agreed.

We ordered a burrito and taco plate made to order with ingredients of our choice. Food tasted fresh and was flavorful. Sauces and pico were full of flavor but not very spicy. Drinks, utensils and condiments were self serve.

Bottom line: We would dine here again.

Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

We really enjoyed the food at this restaurant. Freshly prepared tacos, burritos, salad, and much more. Very casual restaurant, clean and pleasant employees. You chose the entree and then select toppings - much like subway. Family owned, which is a bonus for us. We love supporting small businesses. The chicken salad was excellent. No adult beverages.

Reviewed 10 January 2015

Tacos are awesome, I got pork, chicken and steak (I think). Sauces had great flavor and I love that one (or was it two?) of the tacos had potatoes; so delicious. My tacos were gone so fast I seriously contemplated going back for another round. Highly recommend this place...way better than Rubio's and I think a tie for Chipotle, Tito's certainly delivers on great tacos and quality ingredients.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

If I HAD to compare (which is hard because after the lunch I had at Tito's, it does not compare!) I would compare it to Chipotle. I do like Chipotle but it's more tex mex... Tito's is way more authentic and sooo good. The seasonings are different. Everything is so fresh. I had a burrito bowl with Barbacoa and my husband had the Pork in red chile (Asado) on his. Both meats were so tender and cooked to perfection. We also had green chile and veggies on our burrito bowls and the pork green chile was fabulous. The employees/ owners are very friendly, the place is CLEAN and I think it just might be my new fave. Quick, friendly, Simple concept and just darn good Mexican food. My mother in-law thought it was a little pricey but I don't mind a little pricey when it's great food. It costs about $11 per person, or so.

2  Thank COchicky