“Hot, delicious, fast”

Wonderful Dragon
Ranked #66 of 260 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Their website says they are not open on Mondays, but they are now. My son has eaten here before and wanted to come here but this was my first time. Their lunch menu has many options. I had the orange chicken. The portion size was large. The food came hot. The waiter was attentive and I will be coming back.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Great service and awesome food! Looks like a small place, but a really great find. Try it out if you're around!

Reviewed 12 January 2017

We had General Tsoa's chicken today. The Hot & Sour Soup was flavored good but just warm to temperature. If you stirred it then it seemed a little warmer in temperature. The main meal with the chicken, fried rice, egg roll and cheese wanton was really good and abundant in size. We took home at least half the rice and 6-7 pieces of chicken. The hot Jasmine tea was a little weak. For the size of the teapot there should have been more than one tea bag. Overall though we enjoyed our meal and would return.

1  Thank coloradofcn
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Great service always I've been going there since I was about 11 years old I always have had a awesome and great experience. I am glad and happy to be able to say that. Every time I've been there the food is always great and delicious, always have had amazing service thank you so much wonderful dragon staff you guys are truely the best.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

The food is solid, fast enough.friendly enough, and good enough. it's worth going inside and having a drink too, but I usually just get my stuff to go