“A good late night option for dinner.”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #72 of 260 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We drove to Loveland from Denver and it was almost 11pm when we arrived. Qdoba was open and we were very thankful. We each got the tacos, mine, chicken and my husband tried the pulled pork. It was hot, fresh and delicious! There are so many options to add to your meal and they all looked great. I love how you can customize your meal. I especially loved the home made guacamole. You can eat there and take it to go(which we did).

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Great and fast tex-mex. The brisket nachos are great and so is the two-time tacos . Nice to customize my order as it was made . Wish they offered delivery!

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

While traveling thru the area , we were pleasantly surprised to find a Qdoba. Fast,casual,healthy Mexican food. You can pick the toppings you want. I always get the naked burrito,which is their famous burrito but with out the flour tortilla. Basically ,it is a chicken salad. I like how you can load up on toppings of your choice. I especially like the grilled veggies. Nice smokey flavors. Not just a pile of white onions but actually full of green/red bell peppers. Great value at a great price.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

This was my first time visiting a Qdoba. It was not quite what I expected it to be, but it wasn't bad either. I would say it's a Subway style type restaurant with Mexian type food.
We went in with a group of 10 people around lunch time on Friday. Even with us there it wasn't overcrowded.
I got a nacho bowl. Their pork was a little more juicy (watery) than I expect. The queso was good though. I really liked their chips.
Also had a brownie. Nothing to write home about. Maybe a tad on the dry side.
My biggest disappointment is that their soda fountain machine ran out of Barq's Root Beer and Dr. Pepper and they didn't get it changed while we were there.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

The location is horrible! They just moved this one from the Market Place and it was easy to get to and now it is way out of the way to get to. That will be a big factor when deciding where to get lunch or dinner. I wish it wasn't in such an odd location.