“Fast, casual, healthy Mexican food”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #72 of 259 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

While traveling thru the area , we were pleasantly surprised to find a Qdoba. Fast,casual,healthy Mexican food. You can pick the toppings you want. I always get the naked burrito,which is their famous burrito but with out the flour tortilla. Basically ,it is a chicken salad. I like how you can load up on toppings of your choice. I especially like the grilled veggies. Nice smokey flavors. Not just a pile of white onions but actually full of green/red bell peppers. Great value at a great price.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

This was my first time visiting a Qdoba. It was not quite what I expected it to be, but it wasn't bad either. I would say it's a Subway style type restaurant with Mexian type food.
We went in with a group of 10 people around lunch time on Friday. Even with us there it wasn't overcrowded.
I got a nacho bowl. Their pork was a little more juicy (watery) than I expect. The queso was good though. I really liked their chips.
Also had a brownie. Nothing to write home about. Maybe a tad on the dry side.
My biggest disappointment is that their soda fountain machine ran out of Barq's Root Beer and Dr. Pepper and they didn't get it changed while we were there.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

The location is horrible! They just moved this one from the Market Place and it was easy to get to and now it is way out of the way to get to. That will be a big factor when deciding where to get lunch or dinner. I wish it wasn't in such an odd location.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Place is clean, employees are friendly and efficient, food is good. I especially like the Chicken Tortilla Soup. Have had it here many times and it is always good.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

This was right next to my hotel that i was in for a few weeks during business trips and i walked across the street and ate here probably too often but how can you not like Qdoba every meal i had was very good and i never have left unsatisfied.