“Authentic Mexican”

Add it.
Tata's Burritos
Ranked #84 of 261 Restaurants in Loveland
Reviewed 17 April 2017

We love this place. Authentic Mexican. Do not go here if you are looking for TexMex. This is not a TexMex restaurant. Also, it is really just a fast food place, so don't go if you want a nicer restaurant. My husband loves the breakfast burritos, but I get the street tacos every time!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We were looking for a local place the other day, something away from the chains that dominate the east side of Loveland. Based on previous TA reviews, this looked perfect.

Overall, the food was good, but my burrito w/carne asada and guac was fairly salty and a little dry. My son liked his breakfast burrito, but the little guy did not enjoy the cheese enchiladas (and he normally really loves enchiladas). Chips & guac were plentiful, but the guac was really weak and thin.

The bathroom was not very clean and pretty "rough", let's say. Overall, the place seemed like a warmed over fast food joint (which I believe it was - formerly a KFC?), but the whole thing could have been cleaner and nicer.

The saving grace was the guy who took the orders, etc. He was great!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

They have the most authentic Mexican food I have found in town. I have tried several places in town that were not very good. I was ready to settle for not so good when I saw Tata's. Love their Carne Asada burrito. It is enough for two meals. Sometimes they get a little heavy handed with the pico but I just ask for it on the side and put it on myself.
P.S. You should still give a little tip when you go through drive thru. Sometimes it's just one person working all the stations and they still get it done in a reasonable amount of time! Show a little love!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

This guy is great. I get the Tortas when they are able to get the bread. Popular item. Staff nice and very quick

Reviewed 29 November 2016

My husband is from San Diego and he loves going to the corner taco shops. We both think that this carne asada is very close to what you get at one of these taco shops. I have also had the machaca breakfast burritos and that was also great.