“NON-GMO (Genetically Modified) Great FOOD!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #116 of 255 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 August 2016

I try to be a conscious eater for both animal welfare and healthy food. Chipotle serves only non-GMO foods which is AMAZING that they are committed to serving foods that are not healthy for you due to the overspraying of cancer-causing pesticides on our crops. I love Chipotle's pork tacos. Loaded with pork...I get them with lettuce, cheese, pico, rice and sour cream and guacamole...yum! I've had their steak and chicken burritos and those are tasty as well. Even though I like Qdoba as well, I would choose Chipotle over Qdoba just for the non-GMO factor. So around $7 for THREE stuffed soft tacos with HEALTHY ingredients!! Can't go wrong. Service was extra friendly with a smile and happy to see you. So glad its around the corner from my mom's house.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Used my coupon for a free meal. After being closed due to health issues some months ago, I thought I would take a visit. It was dinner time and 1 was the only one in the restaurant. That should have been a clue, but I did go ahead and order a burrito bowl. The employee could not have been more friendly, but the food was awful. The portion have been cut way back. I took about 2/3 of my food home and ended up throwing it out. Chicken pieces were like minced chicken. Nothing tasted fresh and the food was barely warm.

Reviewed 15 January 2016

We get chicken bowls quite regularly. And even with all the bad press lately. This last to go order was awful. Someone is not minding the shop. Over seasoned chicken. Tasteless salsa as if old. Brown guacamole. Sour cream tasted off. What's going on there. I would not ding you but I reported this to you last time and this is the second time it's happened. We couldn't even eat it.

Reviewed 23 December 2015

Sunday, post Body Flow class, hungry but too tired to cook, their speedy, tasty and diverse "make it yourself" options never have failed. Their in-house chips are scrumptious. No complaints or bad experiences.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

service was quick, place was clean, food was excellent,and staff came out to say hello to our furbaby. One of few places you can sit on patio with your furry loved one. Ladies were so sweet. Thank you girls. We would go back