“Great Pizza”

Ranked #13 of 261 Restaurants in Loveland
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Arte Pizzeria is locally owned and operated by a native of Naples,Italy. Enjoy unique Pizza-By-The-Slice, or experience A Taste Of Italy with Dine-In, Take-Out, Or Delivery!
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered the meat lovers pizza and the gluten free pizza, both were really great. Highly recommend eating here

1  Thank lmjenks2017

Reviewed 23 June 2017

ordered meat lovers and a gluten free pozza for a meeting and they were ready for pick up at specified time. The meat lovers was very good and I heard that the gluten free was Ok

2  Thank Way S
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Being a born and bred New Yorker I can honestly say the pizza here is awesome! Staff is hella friendly (...and good lookin'!) I ordered take out but I'd definitely stay for the "pizza by the slice". They also deliver. This place has become my #1 pizza place in Loveland.

1  Thank Roberyam
Reviewed 7 May 2017

I got their Special pizza for take out. I got there just as it came out of the oven and it was still warm when I got back to the hotel. The crust was just right, the cheese just enough to hold all the toppings together. I live in an area where it is hard to get great pizza. I need Arte to open up a store where I live. Loved it.

2  Thank CovingtonCat
Reviewed 29 March 2017

We stopped by here on a recent evening because I was craving pizza and it was a toss-up between Arte and Justine's, neither of whom we had been to before.
Arte has no atmosphere, if you're looking for that, but the pizza is very good and the staff very friendly. Wife had a couple of slices of Veggie and I had a small Capricciosa. The tanginess of the green olives married very well with the ham and cheese.

This place is a little too far from home for takeout, but we might try it again in the future.

Been to Arte Pizzeria? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK