“Best Burritos in Loveland”
Review of Big City Burrito

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Big City Burrito
Ranked #109 of 266 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 May 2016

This eatery has custom burritos. You choose the type of tortilla, beans, cheese,meat and variety of salsa, pico de gallo I particularly like the green tomatillo. Carnitas and green chile pork are two of our favorites. Spice level and choices of your desired spice are endless

Reviewed 11 November 2014

Sometimes I go and the meats are fresh and everything is good, sometimes it IS NOT. The meat and rice is hard like it's been sitting around for hours uncovered :( Also, twice now I have had fairly large bones in my bay leaf chicken (which if you have ever unexpectedly bitten into a piece of sharp bone in your burrito and felt like you chipped a tooth) you know how unpleasant this made my burrito experience!

Reviewed 15 September 2014

Having lived in the Southwest USA for a number of years, we are quite familiar with burritos and authentic spicy food, so we know a great burrito when we try one. We were not disappointed with Big City Burrito.

Located in a busy strip mall right off of Hwy. 34/Eisenhower in Loveland, CO, the restaurant itself is pretty nondescript with a small dining inside dining area and a couple of tables outside. Service is really good, however, and you can order a burrito from the menu, or have the friendly counter staff make one to order.

Start with choosing a burrito size and tortilla type. The Regular size is very large and filling; the Super size is even bigger. Next, cheese, rice and beans are added, which a varied selection of each ingredient to choose from. Fillings are added next, followed finally with a choice of salsas and extras such as guacamole or sour cream.

The burritos are wrapped in a foil wrapper, along with a plastic "no drip" bag "so you can pick it up and eat it like a sandwich."

We're eager to go back to Big City Burrito and try their breakfast burritos next time.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

I used to live on Big City burritos when I was in college. A super can keep a student going for two days. Frankly, this place is pretty much a fixture in Fort Collins, and for good reason. The burritos are fresh, plentiful, and tasty. There are basically limitless options as far as tortillas and fillers. Hot, medium, mild...wheat, white, tomato... potatoes, chicken, beef...They make it, you eat it. Simple and delicious.

Reviewed 4 June 2012

This place is good, only sad thing is that it is more expensive... I love the fact one can order different tortillas, but I must admit it will not be my favorite borrito place. Lover the price and you may get my vote :)