All reviews estes park restaurant next door front desk west side waffles room was clean biscuits and gravy nice hotel great place to stay hot tub staff was friendly up to date the breakfast area indoor pool would definitely stay here again free breakfast convenient location
Reviewed 5 September 2018

While the hotel was very clean and nice, the staff had no definitive knowledge of reservations. We booked many rooms for my daughter's wedding and had guests denied room access... some left in frustration. Completely ridiculous and embarrassing!!!

Reviewed 4 September 2018

We stay at this facility every year because we can trust that the room will be clean and the staff very friendly and accommodating to our needs. The only thing I miss is an outdoor pool so I can sit at pool side and get some sun on my vacation, but I understand in the short summer season it may not be economical to have an outside pool.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We needed a nice place to stay on our trip to CO. This hotel fit our needs. We had a king size bed, couch, refrigerator and microwave. We really enjoyed the full continental breakfast. We are coming back at the end of the month and we will definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Great venue for those that love nature and all the comfort of the Front Range as well... Great staff in a great location... I will be sure to revisit La Quinta in Loveland the next time I am in that part of the State of Colorado...

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family