Lowest prices for your stay
Hampton.com
US$ 226
View deal
Free cancellation until 13/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$ 236
US$ 205
View deal
Free cancellation until 12/08/21
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$ 226
HurbUS$ 236
All reviews cookies great staff easy access clean hotel convenient location boulder internet highway linens cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Figure it out Hampton Inn. You want to charge people for parking at a suburban hotel with tons of parking spots everywhere you look, you’re going to get two stars. Ruined the whole experience 2 minutes after walking through the door.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Desiree Baker, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

It is always our goal to give guests the best possible stay and I am truly sorry this ruined your experience with us.

Reviewed 9 March 2021

Hair in bed from previous guests... changed to an acceptably cleaned room. Surprise $12 parking fee not obvious on Hilton Honors booking site... not a logical fee for a suburban location. As a retiree and former Diamond level Hilton customer, all I ask for is reliable, clean and quite accommodations.

Date of stay: March 2021
Desiree Baker, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

I apologize that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. The parking fee is on the website, however, it can be easily missed if not specifically looking for it. It does show on confirmations and we have it posted at the front desk. We also inform guests at check in when getting vehicle information. I am sorry if we missed this when checking you in. I will follow up with my housekeeping team regarding the cleanliness of the room.

Reviewed 23 November 2020

Reserved a room at Hampton Inn web site. At checkout, bill was $12 higher. Hotel charges a $12 parking fee at a suburban location at an exit off a highway, where nobody would expect and no other hotels charge a parking fee. It is in the fine print on the Hampton Inn web site, but very easy to overlook. If they want to get $12 more for the room, they should just advertise a higher room rate, rather than surprising you with an additional fee at checkout.
Room was OK otherwise. Due to COVID, no hot breakfast, just a bag with yogurt, a bagel and hard-boiled eggs.

Date of stay: November 2020
Desiree Baker, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2020

I understand your frustration with the parking fee. Our corporate office has instituted this at all their properties including ours. I apologize that it is not clearer on the website, unfortunately, from the property we have no control over where this is located or how noticeable it is. I am working with the team to ensure we are reminding guests of this at check in so it is not a surprise at check out. I am truly sorry for this.

Reviewed 23 September 2020

I always enjoy Hilton properties and this was my first time staying in one since the pandemic. They did an awesome job making sure everything was clean for their guests. I have never stayed in a room that smelled so clean. The beds and linens are the typical Hampton Inn ones that are super comfortable. They are just doing a grab and go breakfast and you need to reserve a spot for the pool. All of this made for a great and healthy stay.

Date of stay: September 2020
Desiree Baker, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2020

I am so glad you had a great stay with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

Our room was near the front of the hotel and the walls are thin so lots of freeway noise.

Our refrigerator was dirty and sticky, the air filter to the AC was leaned against the wall and dirty. No washcloths and the toilet required holding the handle down for the entire flush. The courtesy bag breakfast is not worth the effort.
Comfortable beds and pillows.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Larry-Crystal

I am so sorry for the experience you had with us. I have spoken with my team to ensure the rooms are perfect before we use them. We do have a new breakfast we will be rolling out soon. I am glad you enjoyed the new bed and pillows. We hope you'll give us another chance in the future.