“GREAT PLACE!!!”

Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed 17 June 2012

We were on a trip for my brother-in-laws wedding and we stayed here for the second half of our trip and we were just amazed. The hotel we stayed in days previous were shacks compared to here and I just loved how clean and comfortable it was. I always bring my own pillow and blanket with me on trips and I didn't have to use them here. The bed was super comfy and I felt like I was home all snuggled in my bed. The price wasn't half bad either! All the staff we encountered were super friendly and helpful also, I couldn't of asked for a better experience.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

We stayed at this Best Western for 6 nights on a recent trip to Colorado. The hotel is centrally located to all of the exquisite sights of the state. The staff was exceptional as well as the cleanliness of the hotel. Breakfast was very nice with a wide selection of food from cereal to waffles. Overall, it is an excellent value for the area. Would definitely stay here again! Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Ask for a second floor room facing the mountains!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aggie2me
TripMgr, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2012

Thank you for the great review!

We appreciate hearing that you enjoyed your trip, your stay and this area in general. Hopefully you'll have a chance to come back and visit us again.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 6 May 2012

We stayed at this Best Western on our visit to Boulder. The location is excellent being only minutes from Boulder. The staff was warm and welcoming. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was plentiful and presented well. We used to stay in Boulder on each visit but now this pleasant hotel will be our choice. Overall excellent stay that our family would recommend to anyone looking for a great value in the area. There are tons of new little restaurants in the area too.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the second floor facing the mountains, the sunset was stunning over the flatirons.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
TripMgr, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It really means a lot for us receive such positive and sincere feedback. Each and every guest is important to us as we strive to provide a pleasant and memorable stay on all occasions.

Please do come back and visit us again,
303 327 1215

Reviewed 29 April 2012

I stayed here in April 2012 and I would stay again. The beds were comfy and it felt clean in the room and lobby. The breakfast was good and the staff was courteous. The refrigerator made a terrible humming noise that would have kept me awake had I not brought my sound machine.
One thing, the hotel is not marked very well and I drive right by it several times. Look for the green roof. No problems with smoking smell or anything like that. I stayed on the first floor.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
TripMgr, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Dear Mr./Mrs. Noneya,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing.

We're glad to hear you enjoyed the breakfast and the breakfast staff, and that you found the hotel to be clean and smoke free. You have our apologies with regards to the refrigerator although you'll be glad to hear we just received a shipment of all new fridges for the rooms!

Hopefully you'll have a chance to come back and stay with us again.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 303-327-1215.

Reviewed 18 April 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights. Staff was always friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. Scrambled eggs, biscuits, gravy, hot or cold cereal, waffles, rolls, bagels, etc. Right across the street from Kohls and a movie theater. Good value and comfy rooms. My only concern is that the desk chair is so big that it's almost impossible to go between it and the bed. I mentioned this to the staff person when we checked out. She said they were considering a smaller chair and showed it to me. Hmmm. I said I will definitely stay here again; however, that chair will have to go. I would rather have a chair from the dining room (which will fit under the desk) than that monstrosity that I have to practically crawl over to get past.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
TripMgr, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts about our hotel. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and do hope you're able to come and visit again. Thank you for letting us know your opinions about the chairs in the rooms, we take this feedback very seriously and are always striving to improve our product.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
0.2 km away
0.2 km away
Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville
3.9 km away
Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield

Been to Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK