We stayed on the 1st floor and the room was great and it was nice and quiet. Hot breakfast was good with biscuits and gravy, waffles, eggs, sausage, etc. I used the fitness room upstairs which was adequate with eliptical, treadmill, and bike. It is on the second floor and I did notice it smelled like smoke in the hallway.
I would recommend this hotel. We stayed here 4 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms and suites have new beds in 2017! Our rooms and suites are recently remodeled and we offer microwaves and refrigerators in all of our rooms and suites. Enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast each morning with waffles, scrambled eggs and sausage or bacon, along with all our other yummy offerings. Featuring 110 cable channels on our HD TV's as well as 10 free movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Louisville Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Louisville Hotel Louisville
- Quality Inn Louisville
- Louisville Quality Inn