All reviewsoskar bluesfront desknice view of the mountainssingle roomwalking pathoutstanding staffthe spring hill suitesgreat hotel for businessoatmealhot tubfree breakfastsitting areatypical marriottrestaurants in walking distancevisiting rocky mountain national parknice suitesmall kitchenette
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Nice hotel, great breakfast, very clean , the lighting in the rooms are so bright ,we think been designed for large space not suitable for a small hotel room ,the noise in this hotel was unexpected , doors slammed all night long , the hotel deserve more than 3 stars , but they are couple of things :
*-the front desk evening shift need to learn more customer service skills and smile !
*-We tried to get in the pool but the water temperature was cold !
*-NO MILITARY Appreciation ,( no military discount) seriously ? in COLORADO ?, that's what the front desk told us ! even if the reason like she said , was because we booked through a third party, she should have said it in a nice way !its not always about $$ its about principal !
hopefully when we visit again we will enjoy it more ,its in a great location and beautifully maintained.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Chris F, Manager at SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us in regards to your recent stay.

It looks as if we may have fallen short and didn't meet all expectations. As we strive to give excellent service, I will make sure to speak with my team in regards to your feedback.

We hope to be able to make your next stay more enjoyable.

Safe travels.

Thank you for your service!

Take Care.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

This facility was well maintained inside and out. There was a beautiful view of the Rockies from my room. My suite was spacious and clean.

The free breakfast was a bit more bare bones than I've experienced in past Springhill Suites but was nothing that would keep me from returning.

Overall--not the most top notch of Springhill Suites--and this is the primary brand I use when traveling--but clean and well maintained with no notable complaints.

Would stay again if in that area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Ollie501, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We really appreciate your comments regarding our cleanly accommodations. We hope to welcome you back again and will strive to make your future experiences worthy of five stars.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

This hotel is a typical Marriott hotel. Typical amenities, small gym with a couple treadmills and some dumbbells, small pool no hot tub, laundry and free breakfast. The only thing I would complain about is that they didn't offer an evening snack or anything while the Marriott right next door does offer one. The other downfall of this hotel is that it is directly across the street from functioning railroad tracks. A couple morning I was woken up by the train pretty early in the morning. Oh well. Another thing I would say is that I haven't been to this hotel in about 2 years. Last time I was here I had to drive to get food. To my surprise, there is a walking path behind the hotel that goes UNDER the main road. This leads to Oskar Blues and you can cross one other street and there are a lot of things that have been built up in the last couple years. So overall, a good hotel, I would recommend and go back again.

Room Tip: Get a room on opposite side of the railroad tracks.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank bakert80

bakert80, Thank you for sharing details from your recent experience. We're happy to hear you enjoyed our location and your overall stay. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again on future visits to the Longmont area.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

My family and I own a timeshare with Starwood. We use the points to visit family and generally stay in Sheraton properties. As Sheraton head no convenient Hotels in the area where our family event was being held, we treated our points to a Marriott. Initially we weren't particularly happy with some of the differences between the two hotels. The shortage of towels, the lack of water in the room, The lack of toiletries, etc. I addressed this with the front desk person and immediately received additional towels and three bottles of cold water at my door. When we left that morning I had a conversation with a gentleman who it turned out later what is the general manager. I repeated my concerns and offering what I felt were helpful suggestions about room layout and amenities. When my family return to her room that afternoon, the towels were doubled, and a case of water set on the table along with a bundle of treats. We also received A letter from the general manager Chris Feaster thanking me for my comments and offering his further assistance. My family was surprised and appreciative. When you're in a high-altitude, water is a must have. We were very satisfied with Our stay and will likely stay here in the future.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Chris F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your kind words! Our staff truly enjoys going above and beyond for our guests and I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your experience. We look forward to hosting you all in the near future!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

got home after room service to see my luggage was blatanly moved and supplies I had in a brown paper bags with value over $50 in it was missing. They called housekeeping and said they didn't throw anything away! Even my roommate (own business) noticed and thought it was obvious. Lock your stuff up here unless you want them to sell all your belongings!

Room Tip: Go to another hotel unless you want everything stolen
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Chris F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Hi Kyle B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with regard to your recent stay. Please know that we have an extremely dedicated staff of individuals that genuinely cares for the guest experience. With a tenured group of housekeepers, we are confident that nothing was stolen from your room. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel to further discuss. Thank you kindly for your time.