We stayed here for 3 separate nights while visiting family in the area. We were on the front side of the hotel for 2 nights, and it was very quiet. On the back side (one night), we could clearly hear a train, but it only came through once in the early evening, so this didn't disturb us. It was very clean and well-maintained. There are restaurants withing walking distance. There is a pool, but no hot tub. There is also a lounge area outside by the pool area if you wanted to sit out and get some sun. The breakfast was your typical continental breakfast: pastries, bagels, eggs, bacon or sausage, oatmeal, yogurt, etc. There is coffee and ice water available all day, which was excellent for me. This was a great stay, especially due to the size of the rooms. It's nice to have a good-sized sitting area when you have 4 people in a hotel room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains, the Springhill Suites Boulder Longmont is just 16 miles from Boulder and 37 miles from Denver. It provides easy access to Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park, and is just minutes from the University of Colorado. Guest rooms feature luxury bedding, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, pantry with mini-fridge, coffee maker, microwave, and plenty of workspace. The property also offers complimentary new breakfast buffet, indoor pool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Longmont
- Longmont Springhill Suites