“Not Good”

Ranked #37 of 301 Restaurants in Longmont
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Not gonna lie I had high hopes for this place but was very disappointed. I just got the standard ribs and spicy baked beans to go. The ribs were dry and devoid of any flavor whatsoever. Even worse they only came with a tiny cup of BBQ sauce. To make them edible I had to us so much sauce that after 2 ribs I was out. The baked beans were cold and also flavorless. The prices are absurd for the quality. Will not be going back. Only positive was that the staff was very friendly to me (a lot of reviews complain about the staff but they were fine in my case).

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We've been eating at this establishment since it was in Boulder and over the years it has been consistently good! We had "fall off the bone" ribs and burnt ends. The ribs were exceptional - as usual!! The burnt ends were a bit dry, but that didn't surprise me as it is the end of the meat and tends to be a bit drier. I may skip that choice until I'm back in KC where they became famous though :) The sides were hot and fresh and nicely complimented the meats. Though I wanted to try dessert - I was just too full to do it. This location in Longmont is in a quaint neighborhood setting where you can walk to anything you need - it added a nice ambience for the Rib House. On a side note......it's handy to be able to buy their BBQ sauces in our local Colorado grocery stores now - a nice convenience. I prefer their original sauce - hard to improve on almost perfect :) Their BBQ is consistently good and served with a smile.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

This is an amazing BBQ family friendly joint in a super cute neighborhood!! My husband and I have been to Kansas City and had barbecue there and this place was just as good if not better! We had a large group and everyone loved their food! Not to mention the martinis from the bar next door were delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant and can’t wait to come back! The rib meat just fell off the bone and the brisket had excellent flavor. The chipotle potato salad was an interesting and delicious twist on potato salad. Come check this place out!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The ribs are the only good thing on the menu. Tracy is an jerk (he is the owner). Don't plan on having enough BBQ sauce for your ribs. They gave us 1 little cup for an entire rack of ribs more than once now, they throw a fit when you ask for more, and they threaten to charge you. Good but not amazing, and the service sucks. You are not missing out. Go somewhere else.

2  Thank NJG23
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Great little BBQ joint with a nice outdoor patio, inside seating at the bar or dining room. Very personable owners and some of the best smoked ribs and brisket I've tasted. Laid back scene in the bar with some good local beers on tap. If you like good BBQ and enjoy a cold beer to go along with it, this is a place visit if your in the area!