“Lunch at the shack”
Review of Shack

Shack
Ranked #146 of 444 Restaurants in Littleton
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Went with the wife for a quick bite.
I had the mush and Swiss hamburger.
Wife did the chicken Burger. Great food with attentive staff. This place definitely has a family feel. There are the regular customers that know everyone and make you feel welcome. Beer is cold, fry's are crisp. And the game is on at the shack.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

While my mother was in for surgery we left to get lunch. My dad wanted to go here because they do a lot of good for his VFW post. The food is good. Beer was cold There seemed to be lots of people in for lunch as groups. A great place that helps our veterans.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place and wandered in. I was kind of worried about eating at a bar for breakfast but was pleased to find the food was actually good. The portions are a little small but the prices are very good. The place is extremely clean and there are TVs everywhere.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place. Kids wanted burgers. Good food, pretty typical bar food. The sweet potato fries were great. Place was packed for lunch, but could use a complete scrub down.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I had lunch here today as a "drive by." I drove by and saw it and stopped. I have to say that I actually love the atmosphere. A fun sports bar. I ordered their wings which were OK...but nothing to write home about. I added a side of fries that were a little below average. I think their food is probably better...I just didn't choose well. Why 4 stars? I sat at the bar and the bartender was GREAT! She was friendly and treated me like I was a long lost friend. She also knew most of the other guest by name.

Been to Shack? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK