“Manager Wants to Make Things Right!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #93 of 470 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 27 April 2016

I am a fan of Outback since I feel you can get a good quality steak for a bargain price. I was disappointed this time because my steak kept getting overcooked. It was a 6 oz. Sirloin, and perhaps the cuts are so thin now that you can't get anything but medium well. I did mention this to my server and the pleasant manager was brought in right away. I got a new meal promptly that was unfortunately also overcooked, but the manager made things right for us by reducing our bill with free drinks. I was very impressed by this, and will definitely return to Outback. Perhaps I will order a larger cut of steak next time.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Hadn't been here in awhile, but thought we'd try it. Usually it is insanely crowded after 4:30 on any day of the week, but we got right in. Alice Springs chicken for the hubby and medium sirloin for me. Both were perfect! I haven't had a steak in months and this seasoned steak was so delicious I think I could've eaten two! We both absolutely cleaned our plates. I had the double chocolate mousse with chocolate cookie crumbles for dessert and I LOVED it. And it was only $3.99. The only negative with our food or drink was the usually delightful bread that comes out first. Last night the bread was dry and chewy.
I cannot say enough good things about our server Brian! He was attentive, prompt and extremely good at his job! He anticipated our needs and took care of us just as he should! Thanks Brian!!!!

Reviewed 29 February 2016

We go here regularly and typially enjoy the food and service. It is never an amazing experience but, I have always believed to be a fair product for price. However, tonight they failed on every aspect. The service was slow, and got two out of six orders wrong. WE decided not to address the issue publicly as we were celebrating our son's 11th birthday and wanted to keep things really positive for him. However, I will never return to this location (and would always recommend that everyone stay away) das they failed on every level- food and service. This location needs to wake up and realize that they have a whole new level of competition and as of now, this local is saying stay away, far away from Outback. Try the amazing new restaurants around SouthwestPlaza, there is no way you can go wrong

Reviewed 23 February 2016

This is a chain steakhouse, so you get what you get. Its not the best steak in the world but neither is it terrible. Indeed somethings are really well done- the chopped salad, the chicken wings, the cheese fries are a few examples. I've been to a number of Outbacks over time and the differentiating factor at this location is the staff in the bar. They are consistently friendly, capable, and accommodating, and they make this location standout more than others.

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Had the new sirloin over the top!!!
The blackberry sangria was amazing and can't say enough about our great service.
I will eat there again.