“Great sushi”

Iwayama Sushi and da big kahuna bistro
Ranked #24 of 444 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Sushi
Description: High quality sushi paired with Hawaiian comfort food served in a casual atmosphere. Major cross streets are Simms St. and Bowles
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Thank you, TA, for pointing me in the direction of Iwayama. My biggest regret was that I was by myself and so unable to try more than two rolls, but enjoyed them both. I can't wait to go back someday. The service was good and vibe good (especially for being in a strip mall).

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

First time visit- never noticed location before. Had tempura, a roll and dynamite appetizer. The dynamite was not as good as we get elsewhere but the roll and tempura were excellent. Service friendly.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We visit Iwayama whenever we want sushi, but this time we tried the Poke and the Kalua pork. Wow! We could eat this everyday! The Poke was really good compared to what we have had in Hawaii. The Kalau pork was just as good and the macaroni side was one of the best as I am not a big fan of it in general. The only suggestion I have is, get an extra side of the macaroni salad!

On a side note, the fresh water eel is my favorite along with their version of nachos.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I don't eat animals but my husband and kids swear this place is the real deal. It's not cheap but the food seems to be great.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

My wife and I have been going here for nearly three years. The staff has always been friendly and the food excellent. I enjoy sushi and my wife (who wont eat fish) loves the wok tossed ribeye there (along other things). The Malasadas are great and order with ice cream for an extra treat. The new owners have kept an amazing food and atmosphere and we continue to go there more than we should. I am pretty picky when it comes to sushi and I have never been disappointed there. I highly recommend you give this place a shot (even open for lunch most days!)