“Nice location, good wine, OK food”
Review of Delizios

Delizios
Ranked #159 of 470 Restaurants in Littleton
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sycamore
Transit: The downtown Littleton light rail station is a short two block walk from Delizios.
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Now my wife and I didn't order meals, but ordered the bruschetta platter and the mussels. They were both OK, but were prepared too heavy handed...meaning, the idea was there, but the execution was not quite what it could have been. I look forward to giving an entree a shot as the looked good on other tables.

The staff was very friendly, and our waiter was really good

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Small, romantic, quaint, and good service. The food is very yummy though the menu is a little small. Great location, good desserts and gelato. Great sandwiches and salads! Great for date night or to grab lunch to go!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Warm, inviting, hospitable. Although this was our first visit, we were greeted with, "Hello, friends!" and taken to a nicely decorated room with a wine theme -- and what a wine list they have! (Only complaint with the decor was the fireplace, which just had one measly gas (?) flame.) Our waiter was as personable as the hostess, and the service continued to be very good throughout the evening. (Only quibble was that we had to fill our wineglasses ourselves, which I require in order to give a "nice" and romantic restaurant five stars.) We asked about the wine (a bottle is included in the price), and our waiter said he would choose one for us based on our entree selections. When we asked if we could choose for ourselves at a surcharge (the Cline Cashmere, one of our favorites, which they listed at about $35 a bottle), he said, "No problem." And we were not charged any extra for that.

On to the food: We ordered the meal for two for $80.00 (actually $85.00 as my husband selected the most expensive entree), and it was a very good value. It started with an appetizer -- we chose the crabcakes, which were absolutely delicious, but are overpriced at $13.00 if we had ordered a la carte. Just two small ones on a bed of deliciously dressed field greens. Then on to the entrees, which -- although gourmet -- were a disappointment. The gnocci was gummy and the medallions were very tender, but stringy and without much flavor. (think a very tender pot roast). I also wish they had included more vegetables with the entrees. But, then, OH -- THE DESSERT!!! We ordered the Swiss Chocolate Torte, and it was, to put it simply, the BEST chocolate dessert I have had in my entire life (which is saying something, as I am a senior). The coffees were top rate, too -- which is very important to us.

In short, we will definitely be back, but I think it will be for either drinks and appetizers or else in the late evening after seeing a movie for more of that delicious dessert and coffee.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

First time and it was delightful. Very quiet as it was a Monday. Staff was attentive and helpful w suggestions. Not cheap but not over the top either. Had the Beef medallions, encrusted lamb chops and mussels-all were excellent. Freakshow Cabernet was excellent also-recommended by my date however. Warm and comfortable place-I'll go back.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Delizios has been one of my favorite places and I've reviewed it before, but...was there for dinner & drinks with a friend recently and although everything seems normal (great), the both of us got sick afterwards. On the following morning I thought I'd give the kitchen a heads-up, so I called. The chef asked what we'd had (just the one app and we'd split a main & a bottle of wine), but asked/offered no more, at all...don't know what I expected, but that wasn't it.