“First time”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sycamore
Transit: The downtown Littleton light rail station is a short two block walk from Delizios.
Reviewed 4 March 2014

First time and it was delightful. Very quiet as it was a Monday. Staff was attentive and helpful w suggestions. Not cheap but not over the top either. Had the Beef medallions, encrusted lamb chops and mussels-all were excellent. Freakshow Cabernet was excellent also-recommended by my date however. Warm and comfortable place-I'll go back.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Delizios has been one of my favorite places and I've reviewed it before, but...was there for dinner & drinks with a friend recently and although everything seems normal (great), the both of us got sick afterwards. On the following morning I thought I'd give the kitchen a heads-up, so I called. The chef asked what we'd had (just the one app and we'd split a main & a bottle of wine), but asked/offered no more, at all...don't know what I expected, but that wasn't it.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We came back ~2 weeks after the last visit.
Tripadviser won't let you write 2nd review within a month
of a previous review for the same place.
So I'm just getting around to a 2nd review.

The atmosphere in the summer with nice live music is the best feature.
Steve Blechschmidt and Guy Steagall of Two Guitars Telling a Story
always give a great performance at the outside patio.

Unfortunately they were out of the vegetable wellington dishes we had last time but
they had another veggie pasta dish that was very good too.
The service was much better this time.

I see the menu has changed and unfortunately the vegetable wellington dishes
seem to be gone but are replaced with a couple other great sounding veggie dishes.
I'm looking forward to going back to try them.

Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

My husband and went here for our anniversary because we heard good things about the place. Service was absolutely horrible, and im usually pretty forgiving with service because i've worked in customer service and it can get pretty stressful and demanding. However, our waiter barely gave us any attention though other customers for whatever reason had his undivided attention. I will not tolerate hearing a member of staff completely bash the local public education system calling Denver schools "ghetto" -little did he know that the table he abandoned has someone work for said schools. He was uncomfortably not able to explain himself there.

Well we were not impressed with the food, my plate was ridiculously salty and my husbands fish was over cooked. Mine was so salty that I barely touched any of it. By the time our waiter even noticed or gave us any attention, I was not interested in any other food.

We were offered free dessert, I declined because I was so peeved I just wanted to leave.

Too bad there is not a "0" option, because that is what they deserve. I am not even tempted to give this place a second try.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Location, sunny patio, spectacular wine list, and AMAZING food. You need more? My opinion, this is best for lunch, just because I love the outside, sunny patio dining, but inside is very nice, and Delizios would be suitable for any special occasion/dinner, and the service is excellent and friendly--always.