“Always a good stay here!”

Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Littleton
Reviewed 5 December 2011

I love the location of this hotel in South Denver. Easy access to I-25. Right off C-470 to circle around the west of Denver as well. Oh, and don't forget....right by Park Meadows Mall and all the shopping/eating that comes with it. Castle Rock outlet mall is only about 20 minutes away as well.

I have stayed at this hotel many times in my business travels. The staff here is one of the best staffs I've come across. They are always very cordial and willing to help with any needs you may have. The wireless internet can be a little testy at times, so if that is the most important thing to you in your stay, make sure you ask for a room close to the access point. They have never let me down when requesting a special accommodation like this. Waiting for them to get new flat screen tv's and some HD channels like alot of the industry is going to...then it will be perfect!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows

Reviewed 6 September 2011

began my stay august 22 2011. housekeeping bad (forget to stock room, leaking facet, towels smelly musty wash my own stuff dont trust staff) bed too soft, They are supposed to upgrade in feb 2012. Management were "smare with me" I am handicapped. I had to buy own anti slip mats for floor in shower almost fell broke my neck!! They advertize free internet wireless but they choose to blame me for no internet when the internet works fine right outside my door and in the hallways. Now I find out other guests have complained about this room 131. They finally bring are bringing a tech out here tomorrow after every day calling with no respect. I am here for 4 months on medical reasons. Do yourself a favor rent an apartment please God Bless

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2011

This was my second year of staying at this Staybridge Suites. I requested that we be put here this year after my experience with them last year. The property is beautiful and well maintained. The studio suites are spacious, fully furnished and in outstanding condition.

The staff, Drew Rudnick (Mgr), LsShawnda Thomas (Front Desk) and Christina (food service setup) is unbelievable. I travel a lot and I must say that I have never been treated so well in my life. They all bent over backwards to make our stay the most enjoyable and trouble free experience of our lives. An A/C unit failed in one of our rooms - they immediately replaced it with a brand new one. We had to leave early everyday - they had breakfast buffet ready 45 min earlier than normal...just for us!!

We BBQ'd, played some basketball (yes, they have a court), swam, played board games, and used the free computer and Internet in the business office. They have snacks, coffee, tea and fruit 24 hours a day.

Don't let the location of the property fool you. Being south of Denver has a multitude of advantages, including easy freeway access. The best part is that it is worth the drive. We worked north of Denver almost every day, but the thought of returning to our wonderful suites with the most comfortable beds ever made was worth every single moment on the road.

I LOVE this place!! IT ROCKS!!!

Jim

Room Tip: I'm not sure there is a "best" room. They are all great!!!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2011

This hotel is always great I stay her every spring and I have never been dissapointed the staff is great and the hotel is always clean and well maintained. Thank you to the staff for the great job they do.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2010

We were in the Denver area for the Baseballl games, found it very convenient to drive to Denver or drive to the park and ride for the Light Rail system. Several shopping centres and restaurants in the vicinity . Rooms were very clean, well situated suites. Would use the same Motel next time we visit

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Littleton
1.2 km away
11.2 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Highlands Ranch
0.9 km away
Comfort Suites Highlands Ranch Denver Tech Center Area

Been to Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK