“Fun Birthday party there”
Review of My Art Workshop

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
My Art Workshop
Reviewed 9 October 2014

My grandaughter had her birthday party there. It is a fun place for you to book for your child's party.. TRY it out. The price is good and they all took home their project!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

The staff is fun and kids love creating here. My grand daughter also had a brthday part here once. She goes back because of the creations that take place there.

2  Thank jetaimeparis78
Reviewed 10 December 2008

This is a GREAT place to take your kids! My kids had A TON of fun in the preschool area doing whatever they wanted to- painting, finger painting, gluing, cutting, etc. for how ever long they wanted. The staff are really friendly and very helpful- even when your kids hit their wall and have a breakdown. :) I HIGHLY recommend this place...and the best part is- they do all the clean up! YAY!

3  Thank she_phipps