Super 8 Limon
Calhan Inn(Calhan)
US$ 95
US$ 81
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 May 2011

The lobby/ kitchen area was messy but the room was surprisingly clean - the bathroom was updated obviously, with new tiles and very clean. The towels aren't great though. But the price is reasonable, the room is overall clean and decent, and that means a good night of sleep after a long drive on I-70.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Tourist_B
Reviewed 5 October 2010

We had been driving for hours and decided to call it quits for the night and stopped in Limon, Colorado. The Super 8 was close to the highway, a gas station, and a fast food restaurant thats why we decided to stay there. The check in lady was so friendly!! She had a great sense of humor even at midnight. This is just your average Super 8 room...not nice, not bad either. For the price, it was just what we needed...a place to sleep for a few hours and a hot shower in the morning. They had a free hot breakfast but we decided to skip it and get back on the road. The water pressure in the shower was ok at best...the walls were paper thin. It was clean though so no complaints! It's good for a place to stop without spending too much.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kelbel316
Reviewed 1 October 2010

Only stayed one night. Not clean. Didn’t get the type of room we reserved. Didn’t even bother with the skimpy breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Busy-Travler-From-OH
Reviewed 31 March 2010

the hotel was great i recommend it and the stay was nice and if you like cheap prices this is the place to go and stay

Stayed: October 2008
Reviewed 9 July 2009

I could overlook the general shabbiness of this hotel- I'm not a wimp about less-than-fancy accommodations. (It wasn't particularly cheap and I was paying full price) I could laugh at the list of cautions "don't turn the A/C on high- it will freeze," "the key doesn't work very well so I'm giving you a "special" key". . . I had to jiggle and play with the "special" key for at least a minute to get it to work each time I wanted to use the door- we found a 2x4 placed to prop the door open for our convenience since the lock apparently hasn't worked for a long time. It was only when we accidently locked the "special" key in the room - and got a lecture from the very RUDE desk clerk,- we learned that the "special" key was the master key and we could have used it to open ANYONE's room. I was pretty outraged. This experience was enough to make me never stay in any Econolodge again.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family