Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver West - Lakewood
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscomplimentary dinnerfull kitchenevening receptionwonderful hotellarge bathroomliving roomgreat place to stayexcellent stayfederal centerstaff was very friendlyfresh fruitbusiness tripking bedwould definitely stay here againlakewood areawafflesbusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 February 2012

From the time we checked in until the time we left, we were treated so well by the friendly and caring staff. The rooms were clean and smelled wonderful. Everything was perfect with our stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I had to travel to this hotel recently, and the service was superb! Great hot breakfast, delicious dinners during the week and a great workout facility. I will be recomending this hotel to my colleagues that travel to this area often.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank ks316gal
Reviewed 8 February 2012

After years of traveling and staying in hotels I have developed a list of key items that make my stay comfortable and enjoyable, Homewood Suites fit the bill perfectly.

The room was very large with plenty of room to spread out. The room was nicely organized into four distinct areas - kitchen (full size!)/eating area, sitting area, bed and bathroom. Even the shower/toliet had their own room (love this feature because it allows me to dry my hair and put on my makeup while my husband can take his shower).

Not only did Homewood offer free breakfast (hot & delicious) but they also offer dinner! Free dinner, hello! I ate dinner in the hotel twice (chicken pot pic & chicken cord en blue) and each time it was fresh and tasted wonderful.

The front desk staff was very nice and let me check in at 10AM, very early by any hotel standards. In fact, the housekeeping supervisor had not had time to check the room to make sure it had been cleaned properly and knocked on my door to come in when I first got to the room. She was very apologetic for interrupting me (it was no interruption really, she was very nice) and the front desk even called a few minutes later to apologize as well!

I used the fitness facilities twice during my stay and they were superior. The equipment was nice/new/clean/good working order and the fitness room itself was very spacious, not something you see in a lot of hotels.

If you are ever in the Denver area and want a nice place to stay, I highly recommend Homewood Suites!

Room Tip: My room was near the elevators but the quality of the rooms deafened any noise, couldn't hear a thing!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank EmilySC
Reviewed 20 August 2011

Nice, well-kept facilities. Friendly likeable staff.

Very family friendly hotel. Rooms are suites with kitchenettes. King sized bed plus a sofa bed, two televisions, fridge, microwave, stove, huge and spacious bathroom. Lots of television channels - including family main-stays Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, Disney XD.

Free breakfast - including eggs, sausage, toast, bagels.

Great location. Very close to the freeway. Wide variety of restaurants and fast food joints nearby. Supermarket not far away.

Only cons: 1. Couldn't get the wireless internet to work on the MacBook or iPad. Ended up using the wired ethernet connection to get online. 2. The pool needed to be cleaned. Yuck.

But as far as sleep and comfort went, the hotel was excellent and definitely recommended.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank EugeneLA
Reviewed 6 August 2011

We used this hotel for our family reunion headquarters. It was affordable for all, convenient to downtown Denver and other sites, and the large rooms with kitchens were great for families with children. Overall an excellent location and facility for our needs.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family