“Great Service and Good Food”
Review of Village Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Village Inn
Ranked #111 of 414 Restaurants in Lakewood
Description: Enjoy Breakfast All Day! With My INN-credible V.I.B. at Village Inn you're in charge. Choose any four different items from over 30 delicious options to create your own delicious meal. With fresh, hand-cracked eggs and made-from-scratch buttermilk pancakes, you'll love our Real. Good. Breakfast™!
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Village Inn is always a great place to get breakfast food all day long. Cleanliness is a big thing and this restaurant is always spotless with happy servers and quick delivery of food. Definitely will do anything to help get the food the way you want it - special requests are never a problem.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Really good breakfasts made fast. Also a good selection of lunch and dinner offerings, and what appears to be some really good pie!

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

I ordered a late in the morning breakfast from the VIB selections. This is my "go to" so I can choose exactly what I am hungry for. I was not disappointed, food good, service good I was satisfied.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

morning after thanksgiving, eh, you're visiting family -- and tho' I'm not hungry (went for the amount of turkey and desert and wine record the previous day) everyone else was -- and a slow-paced breakfast was in the stars. or so they say. who are "they" anyway?

This place had had a VERY BUSY DAY the day before -- 1200 pies?! and perhaps they were delirious from the effort, but, hey, were ready for business when we got there. I like crepes, which V I does better than the average, and bottomless coffee also was on the request list. I think all four of us were treated like welcome customers and more-than-adequately fed.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I allow my children to choose any place in the state for their birthday dinner. My recently turned 10 year old chose Village Inn. Actually, in all honesty, he wanted the hot dog cart outside of Home Depot, but they were closed, so Village Inn was his second choice instead of waiting for another night that the cart might be open.

The atmosphere was standard for a V.I. Not fancy, not a dive, but somewhere in the middle. The prices are good for the quality of the food.

One thing that stood out though: my cousin and I ordered iced coffees. When they came, they were pretty watery and she and I mentioned it to each other. The waitress happened to overhear and replaced them without our asking, at no additional charge, came by to make sure the new coffees were to our liking, and the manager came out to make sure we were all satisfied as well.

That kind of service, though it may seem a trivial thing, really made an impact.