“Really enjoyable food”

Hot Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #127 of 426 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I loved my dinner - had a vietnamese dish and it was huge. The restaurant does three different types of cuisine and they are very good value indeed

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for dinner. Very authentic Vietnamese menu. Our hostess was great and explained the menu to us. The bowls of soup were huge and I could only eat less than half. Dinner for two was only $22.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 24 May 2016

I love their rice noodle bowls - they call them vermicelli bowls - and my husband loves their pho. (I don't like pho.) The spring rolls are good, but the sauce that they serve with them is just average. The restaurant is simple and clean. The staff is reasonably friendly. There is a young girl who works here who is the friendliest. They don't have fountain drinks, but do have canned pop. I think a lot of people come here for the bubble drinks. (I've never tried one.) I could eat one of the rice noodle bowls every day!
I don't like that they don't recycle. To me that is unacceptable.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 25 February 2016

Another good place to have Pho in Lakewood if you aren't in the mood driving all the way to South Federal/Alameda area.
I had a medium bowl of Shrimp Pho and ordered Bah Mi (Vietnamese sandwich) to go. The food is fresh, quick service, the interior is very clean, and the lady who was serving was very nice.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

We are always looking for a good bowl of pho. This place delivers. The pho has a good balance of flavors and ingredients and not to heavy on the anise like some pho's, just a delicious brothy flavor.

Date of visit: July 2015