Lakeside Village
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Alpine Slopes Lodge(Keystone)(Great Value!)
US$ 69
US$ 63
US$ 170
US$ 139
US$ 169
US$ 149
Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge(Dillon)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
BestWestern.com
Comfort Suites Summit County(Dillon)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
Priceline
The Dillon Inn(Dillon)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
Slopeside Lodge(Keystone)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotels.com
All reviewsbedroom condoresort amenitiesice skatingshuttle servicepull out bedfirst floorwell stocked kitchenhot tubwithin walking distanceeasy accessmountain houseriver runwillowdecaturfireplacespamountains
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2011

We stayed here for 8 days in Sept. 2010. This is of course not a very popular time to stay at Lakeside but we wanted some peace & quiet and wanted to get out of NYC for a bit. The location, biking, hiking and lake are really great. Loved the little balcony we had in our room as well. Staff was friendly. Negatives: everything on site at Lakeside closed at about 6pm or so and the only place to have dinner there is at the steakhouse restaurant (had average food). Nothing to do in the evenings at all, the lake was not lit up so we could barely come out for a walk in the evenings.... the resort does not cater very well to fall/late summer travelers because it was really like a ghost town when we went. If we were to return, it would be in the winter when I guess they get most of their business. However, I would recommend keeping the deli open a bit past 6pm. We came by to have lunch a few times at 3:30pm and they were already closed! We had ice cream for lunch that day. A bit disappointing. I recommend staying there for 2-3 days in the summertime.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank loves2hike30
Reviewed 25 March 2011

Proximity to the Conference Center was the primary reason I chose the Lakeside Condominiums at Keystone. Traveling alone, I selected a studio condo and was quite pleased at the size and amenities. The unit in the Mall building (directly behind Keystone Lodge) was nicely renovated and the kitchen was stocked with everything I needed to prepare my meals, all in good working order. The gas fireplace was delightful. The owner of this unit had furnished it nicely but not as I would have expected: with a large (but comfortable!) bed instead of a sofa bed or murphy bed, so that the sleeping space in this unit could be not converted to a living space outside of sleeping hours. Location was superb: steps away from the spa, convenient to the conference center across the street, and within walking distance of a small grocery store (not much of a selection, but you can buy adequate food items to cook and eat). Housekeeping came in once/day to make the bed and empty the trash: this is one of the very few places that actually didn't replace the towels when I hung them back up to make it clear that they could save water and not launder them every day (they also provided recycling bags). Excellent, free wireless internet. It was quiet, pleasant and good value for the money.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank DivineMissMaja
Reviewed 10 December 2010

I booked the ski free stay free package at Lakeside Village Condominiums - it's basically "buy 2 days of lodging and skiing and get the 3rd day free". Sounds good! But, when I got there I found out that my reservation was only for lodging. I showed them the confirmation that I have a ski free and stay free package - the lady at the front desk was nice but she wanted me to call the reservations the next day. The next day I had to argue with the customer care representative for at least an hour before he'd agree that it's their mistake . First , they tried to tell me that my confirmation does not include lift tickets, later tried to make me buy lift tickets at a reduced price. I decided I was not going to give in until I get what was due. I finally got the lift tickets but I didn't think it was necessary to leave me hanging ,especially when the mistake was on their part.

Other than that, the studio condominium was awesome with great views. The fireplace was perfect, kitchen was complete, bed was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kitts79
Kerstin_GuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Lakeside Village, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2010

Dear Guest,

I am very sorry that the issue regarding your reservation was not resolved in a timeline which met your expectations. Reviewing your reservation, it seems that you booked on-line and although you booked the Buy Two Get Three Ski Free Stay Free Package, a technical glitch completed the reservation without actually attaching the lift tickets to your reservation. Although your confirmation reflected the lift tickets, neither the lift tickets nor the associated cost were reflected on your final reservation total which led to some confusion when you called into the reservations office. Of course, this was through no fault of your own and again, I apologize for the time it took to research the root issue with this reservation and provide resolution; which was to issue the lift tickets at no additional cost. I agree that this resolution should have occurred as soon as you faxed your confirmation to reservations and I apologize for the inconvenience. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your accommodations and hope you were able to enjoy the great early season ski conditions. I do hope you will consider staying with us again and consider purchasing the Ski Free Stay Free package, at 33% off, it is one of the best lift and lodging packages available.
Please contact Keystone's Lead (Supervisor) Desk at (970) 496-4134 of you have any other concerns regarding this reservation or if you would like their assistance booking a package in the future.

Reviewed 2 September 2010

The amenities were great and the view of the lake was wonderful. The only problem was not having enough time to enjoy all the outdoor activities that are available. I would recommend this destination and location for any business or leisure traveler.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2010

We booked our reservation in a 2 bed/2 bath condo and when we arrived we were surprised by the size of the place! The living area, kitchen and dining room were open concept which made it nice for socializing. Both bedrooms were large and the master had a great bathroom attached. The best features were the large window in the living room that opened all the way for a beautiful view of the mountains, as well as the fireplace which we used in the evening. Had we known this place was so awesome, we would have booked it for longer. We will definitely be back again

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends