All reviews shorter walk resort fee amazing hotel beautiful room great advice loveland pass recommend this hotel gorgeous views one night stay free valet parking convention center every morning ski trip would stay here again enjoyed our stay hot tub river run
Reviewed 4 September 2018

The hotel is newly renovated and has a clean and modern feel. The staff are all very welcoming and overall it was a fantastic experience staying at the hotel. The hotel rooms them selves are spacious and having a hot tub on almost every floor is awesome!

Reviewed 4 September 2018

I'm torn on how to recommend this hotel. The hotel itself was nice and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff tried hard to make my visit enjoyable and the hot tubs on the roof were a great place to relax.However, the Hyatt website allowed me to book a room that apparently wasn't available. I had booked a room with a King bed on the website, and when I arrived I was informed that there weren't any rooms with King beds available and that it was a problem with the reservation system allowing customers to book a room type that wasn't available. What good is it to reserve a type of room if that room type isn't available. This experience was very disappointing. I feel I can't trust their reservation system so I'm leery to book another stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dan H
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Great place to stay while in the area. Seamless experience and when I needed help with directions the staff was very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend this place if you're in the area. Very conveniently located to many attractions. The property was very clean and inviting. Although I didn’t explore the property much I felt myself and my family could have done that and been very delighted. The property has a modern touch but still feels very homely and comfortable. I would definitely bring my family here to say when in this area.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

We visited at the tail end of the summer season. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast and bar. Nice fitness center. A great place if you want to be off the beaten path of River Run Village.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Place was nice, clean, friendly and attentive. Complimentary Breakfast was full of variety, and all food was very well prepared and served hot if hot and cold if cold. All was very fresh and tasteful.