“You leave thinking about what you’ll here tomorrow”

Danny's Sri Lankan Delicacies
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Arugam Bay
Cuisines: Healthy, Sri Lankan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place is amazing! It was my first stop when I arrived and I had dinner again tonight. The owner is super nice, he’s quiet but he delivers exceptional food and service. You can taste the quality in the dishes and the menu changes daily. 5 star for me!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Danny's is a tiny restaurant, only about 6 tables. A pack of cards greeted us on arrival. The service was a little slow, but the food was worth the wait. We tried the vegetable and chicken curries all of which were simply superb.
Danny's is unlicensed, but you are allowed to bring your own. Perfect!
I'm hoping we get the chance to go back before we leave.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I have eaten here many times since we got to arugam Bay. The food is delicious, the bounty shake is amazing too! The place is really nice with a pretty garden, you can play cards and the owners are really lovely people!

We have not found a better place in our travels through Sri Lanka, the food is great quality and so tasty! We took the cooking lesson with them too and can't wait to try out the recipes for friends and family when we are back in the UK!

Definitely go here! You will be so glad you did!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful organic food.. we had the traditional veggie curry. Kind and good service. We will be back tomorrow to try the smoothie

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

This organic food restaurant has the best rice & curry in SL, that I've had. Price is fair and as a Coeliac sufferer was great to have a delicious Gluten free muesli for breakfast one morning