“Typical cafe with a twist of Mexican included”

Hilldaddy's Wildfire Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We stop on our way from the airport to Breckenridge for lunch. I ordered the triple decker club sandwich and my daughter ordered the enchilada dinner. We both really enjoyed our meal plus took half my sandwich with us and enjoyed it another day. Our waitress was friendly and efficient. Cute little restaurant.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

This place is somewhat a mix of country food with Mexican. The atmosphere is more country. I had a fried chicken steak and it was kinda dry. I would not go back. The service is great , however !

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Their burgers are 1/2 pounders, so my husband and I split a California burger. Just the right amount for two people, with fresh avacado, tomato, and pickles. The onion rings were good as well. Looks like cinnamon rolls might be a speciality of theirs, but they could feed four people. We didn't try one, but they looked yummy!

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Great stop if ur on ur way to western Colorado. Good food n the location is great. They have gasoline Starbucks market place etc. It’s a good stop n the 1/2 point between Denver airport n the mountains

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Kirk was soooo super cheery and nice and our food was fantastic! Excellent prices too! It has a nice patio outside so you can see the beautiful mountains while enjoying some great food!