“Good Stop on a Busy Holiday Getaway”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #30 of 146 Restaurants in Highlands Ranch
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Menu choices and location made this Olive Garden an easy pick for a good size family group. The never ending salad bowl along with nonstop fresh baked bread sticks are always items everyone in our group enjoy. The variety of main course choices on the Italian menu offer plenty to satisfy most everyone. I had the traditional lasagna dish which is a staple since day one of Olive Garden 's opening; it turned out as expected with plenty of bubbly cheese and a good tasting sauce. I noticed many of our family members picked seafood and I heard nothing but good remarks. Our server was always available during our meal.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

We visited for the first time in forever. We were seated right away for dinner. The staff were all super friendly. The menu has photos and good descriptions. Lots of specials. The soup, salad & breadsticks are still my favorite.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017

ANGRY: We went on Labor Day because this has been a very good Olive Garden, & restored our faith in the chain after several years of avoiding it---until NOW. Our server clearly did NOT understand ordinary English, so that was a problem. She also removed Alfredo dipping sauce before we were finished with it---without asking us first! To top everything off, that stupid device some restaurant chains are using now, the ZIOSK, did NOT process our payment correctly! We made a point of asking the server to process our payment the old-fashioned way, after trying to get the ZIOSK to take our debit card, gift card, etc., none of which it did correctly---& we have used these before, & they almost always malfunction!

She told us that of course the card wasn't run the first time, & that the processing was cancelled, so she ran it again: It double-charged us as I found out today: I was not only irritated to have to call our bank & then call this location during my lunch hour today (about 1 p.m.) & ask for a manager, but to top it all off again, the manager did NOT follow the instructions given me by our bank, & he never bothered to fax the bank what was requested!

He called me back AFTER 5 p.m., & said, "The way our system works..."---so I told him, "Well, that's why I gave you the bank fax number: They are NOT going to remove the charge until you fax them! I've no doubt the bank is closed...but please fax the information anyway..." He apologized for not understanding that he needed to do that: Why else would I give him the fax number & the reason for doing so, if it wasn't REQUIRED by our bank?! So then he offered to do it tomorrow morning; I asked, "Please, can you just go ahead & do it now, so at least they will get it first thing in the morning?" You know I will be calling the bank about 9:30 a.m. to find out if he has faxed anything over yet! It isn't his money being tied up, so he obviously doesn't care!

How ironic is it that as we left the restaurant yesterday, I told the hostess to relay this message to their management: I will NOT use their ZIOSK table top device to pay our bill EVER AGAIN: This is the 4th time it has screwed up, & 3 of those 4 times have been at Olive Garden. And I had stupidly tipped our server 20%---for all this TROUBLE!!

To say that I am annoyed by having to waste all this time today & again tomorrow to get a $42 lunch bill charge reversed is an understatement: The manager never offered to do anything nice for us, either, so I guess our business doesn't mean that much. I will NOT forget how ineptly this has been handled. And I will NOT go back to this location for a very LONG time, if EVER.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Been to a few OG and this was the worst one so far. Service was fine but the food was off because both of us had some stomach problems afterwards. How ever we will try other OG because they are usually good.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 26 May 2017

We've eaten at a lot of Olive Gardens across the country and the quality of food is all good & about the same. I've reviewing this restaurant because of the amazing service. The place was packed and we got right in. Our server was FAST, very attentive without being overbearing or making us feel rushed. If we needed something, he was RIGHT ON IT. When we sat down, we only had flatware & napkins for 2 and needed another. We told him when he brought the salad. He immediately got us another set. He was a very nice, knowledgeable man & made the dining experience very pleasant.

Date of visit: May 2017