“Really good food & great service!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #81 of 130 Restaurants in Highlands Ranch
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

It was my husband's birthday yesterday, & he wanted to go to Olive Garden---& we hadn't been to one since moving from Indiana 10 years ago!

Our server, April, was a dead ringer for the actress, Elizabeth Shue, & all three of us got a kick out of that because she does look so much like her, & April said she's heard that before! When we showed her photos on our 7 Plus, she was quite pleased.

The current special, where you choose one entree for $12.99 & up from a special list---& then choose one to take home--was exactly what we wanted.

David got spaghetti & added meatballs, & I chose the large rigatoni stuffed with Italian sausage; we both picked cheese-stuffed ravioli for our take-home entree.

Of course we began with their fantastic minestrone soup, & we had to have a second bowl---wow, is it great!

My sausage-stuffed rigatoni was well worth the $3 up charge---definitely will order it again! Lots of melted cheese, sweet Italian sausage, flavorful meat sauce---really happy with this choice!

David loves the classics, & his spaghetti, meatballs & marinara did not disappoint.

April surprised us with a complimentary dessert for my hubby's birthday, & he chose tiramisu.
We will be back soon---April made sure we had a lovely time!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

I have been to this location on several occasions, including lunch and dinner. Even when they are busy, the servers are very nice and attentive. My order has always been correct so far, and the food is cooked to perfection. This is a great location for quick dining or a slow relaxing meal. Very satisfied with this Olive Garden.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

It wasn't our first time at Olive Garden. We came having decided to try their new gluten free menu. Ordered rotini with meat sauce for the kids and steak with mashed potatoes and broccoli for the husband. Kids meals came first and they finished them in 15 minutes We had to wait for our meals for 30 more minutes after they finished. Because of that we had to order one more portion for them to "kill the time". When our meals arrived, my husband got a piece of steak and some scattered broccoli. The meal didn't look like it cost $20. Before finally bringing it, the server claimed she had to order kids' meals first because steak "takes a long time" - how is that???
She also never brought the sweet iced tea we ordered.
I had to ask for the manager and the price for steak was taken off the bill as it was so scarce and didn't contain the mashed potatoes as described in the menu.
When the server brought the bill we had to ask her to take off the price of the iced tea which we never got. Unfortunately I also missed the charged us for additional juice we never got and table games we didn't ask for either.
We all left with such a bad taste. Don't recommend this location specifically and Olve Garden in general as it seems like a generic Italian restaurant where all the waiters care about is money.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

If you want a relaxed, budged friendly hearty italian meal, then this is the place to go to. I especially recommend the cheese ravioli with the meat sauce. Portions are excellent, you may have to take some food back home, as was the taste. Went above my expectations considering that its a restaurant chain. Service was warm and attentive, thank you Sarah.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

We enjoy dining here because we not only go away full, but also take some leftovers with to enjoy the next day.