“Horrible service at this location”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #30 of 146 Restaurants in Highlands Ranch
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 29 October 2016

It wasn't our first time at Olive Garden. We came having decided to try their new gluten free menu. Ordered rotini with meat sauce for the kids and steak with mashed potatoes and broccoli for the husband. Kids meals came first and they finished them in 15 minutes We had to wait for our meals for 30 more minutes after they finished. Because of that we had to order one more portion for them to "kill the time". When our meals arrived, my husband got a piece of steak and some scattered broccoli. The meal didn't look like it cost $20. Before finally bringing it, the server claimed she had to order kids' meals first because steak "takes a long time" - how is that???
She also never brought the sweet iced tea we ordered.
I had to ask for the manager and the price for steak was taken off the bill as it was so scarce and didn't contain the mashed potatoes as described in the menu.
When the server brought the bill we had to ask her to take off the price of the iced tea which we never got. Unfortunately I also missed the charged us for additional juice we never got and table games we didn't ask for either.
We all left with such a bad taste. Don't recommend this location specifically and Olve Garden in general as it seems like a generic Italian restaurant where all the waiters care about is money.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

If you want a relaxed, budged friendly hearty italian meal, then this is the place to go to. I especially recommend the cheese ravioli with the meat sauce. Portions are excellent, you may have to take some food back home, as was the taste. Went above my expectations considering that its a restaurant chain. Service was warm and attentive, thank you Sarah.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

We enjoy dining here because we not only go away full, but also take some leftovers with to enjoy the next day.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you don't need an appetiser.....I don't even know why they sell them, joking of course but the portions and quality = value

By the time you've eaten the salad and sticks, you're well on your way to being full. Both seem to be unlimited BTW!

Every dish I've ever had has always delivered. (But they must use an AMAZING amount of cheese.)

This visit was as good as any other. I had the chicken Parmesan. Everytime I've had it, it always satisfied.

Service is usually good to.

The best part, it's not expensive.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 21 July 2016

This is one of our "go to" places for take out. You can actually get some items that are not carb loaded, and their food is delicious.

Date of visit: July 2016