“$10 for burger and beer!”
Review of C.B. & Potts

C.B. & Potts
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 9 May 2018

good burgers, average beer, Great Price! Staff was very helpful and cheerful. Great bar space, lots of tvs.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Doing a little out of the area vacation and decided to stop at this CB & Potts since we like the one in the Springs; wow, underwhelming. I’ll open by saying the table was sticky from previous guests, felt like it really hadn’t been cleaned all day (btw, I watched staff clean another couple of tables and noted they didn’t wipe down the whole table).

Food wise the fries were dead (when I worked at Wendy’s long ago my manager would have chewed my out for serving those fries) and the burgers were ok despite going with specialty burgers; btw, they took a while (in defense they were busy but it did take longer than I thought it should have). Beers were good but also took a while to come.

Because of this, not my first choice for future trips to the south side of Denver.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

While I wouldn't consider myself a connoisseur of all things veggie burger, I absolutely know an awful one when I see it or in my case when I tried to eat the less than edible veggie burger at C.B. & Potts. Slightly grey in color (which should have been my first red flag) it not only was unappealing to look at but the mushy baby-food like texture and odd seasoning (read: NO seasoning) was enough for me to not go further than a single bite.

I have no idea what the chef thinks is being created but the result is something that so should be taken off the menu.

And it's a shame because it's not like there aren't wonderful other options such as the tasty Impossible burger (which the server graciously swapped in for me) and the crispy and perfectly salted onion rings which (ironically?) which had been temporarily removed and then added back in recently as it turns out. C.B. & Potts got that one right.

To get another thing right the Veggie burger should be removed permanently. It's just that awful.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

This is a moderately-priced restaurant, but I feel it is over-priced for the quality of its food. My $10+ burger was dry and not as good as a Smashburger. The fries were only OK.
Others in the group were satisfied but hardly thrilled. I'll stick with Rock Bottom...and...Smashburger.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

The menu is limited, but if you’re in the mood for a burger the place is great. The staff is very accommodating. In fact they bent over backwards making sure that the food for my daughters who has an dairy allergy contained nothing that was harmful to her. The seating is spacious and comfortable. On the weekend you should get here by 6pm or else the wait is too long.