Comfort Suites Highlands Ranch Denver Tech Center Area
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Highlands Ranch
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Nice clean rooms - good value - plenty of restaurants near

• Stayed: March 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

Nice hotel .. I was there to attend a conference being held at the hotel. My room was clean and comfortable. Had a coffee maker, microwave, mini-fridge, blow dryer, iron & board, safe. The staff was always friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
LJComfortHR, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Highlands Ranch Denver Tech Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2012

Hello! First, thank you so much for taking the time to share with other valued travelers your experience at our hotel! We truly appreciate you taking the time and are so pleased you enjoyed your stay! We hope the next time you are in the Denver area you allow us to serve you again! Take care and safe travels!

Reviewed 21 February 2012

The room was very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful.The only thing that I didn't like was that it is located far away from downtown and there wasn't too many places to visit nearby.

• Stayed: May 2011

Hello valued guest. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other valued travelers regardng your recent stay at our hotel. I wanted to share with you we are only two miles from the light rail station which makes traveling to Downtown Denver extremely easy and convenient avoiding traffic and the cost and time it takes to getting to the Downtown area which is only 18 miles away. We are also two miles for the Denver Tech Center and they have many venues that I'm sure will meet your needs. There is fine dining, shopping at Park Meadows Resort, a few different movie theaters to choose from and much more! We hope you give us another opportunity to serve you in the future and thank you again for taking the time to share your comments!

Reviewed 11 February 2012

We stay in a ton of hotels all over the country with our work, and this is one of the friendliest, cleanest, and great value hotels we've been in. They couldn't have been more accommodating, and we will definitely make this hotel one of our favorite stops when in Denver.

• Stayed: February 2012

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your comments with other valued travelers! We look forward to having you again as our guest and value your opinion! Thank you again and have safe travels!

Reviewed 7 February 2012

Very poor customer skills by the clerk at the front desk. I was attempting to ask her a question and clarify the policy that I had to sign agreement to when I checked in. She would not let me finish and kept interupting me saying They won't do that. She would not allow me to finish my question and would not listen. She just kept interupting me.
Then the key card wouldn't work. She rekeyed it but still wouldn't open the door. She said I must be doing something wrong so she tried it. Surprise! It still didn't work. Finally gave me a new key card and this one worked.
When I finally got in the room the TV didn't work. I tried all the outlets, etc. but no luck. I notified the girl at the front desk who said to just wiggle the cable on the back until it works.
The tissues they had stuffed in the box to look like a flower(?) looked more like used tissues.
Room was nice and comfortable.
Wi-Fi connection was amazingly slow.
Breakfast was good.
Scrambled eggs were nice. Had a little more variety of food than most Comforts.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
LJComfortHR, Manager at Comfort Suites Highlands Ranch Denver Tech Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2012

Dear valued traveler, first please accept my most sincere apology for the inconveniences you encountered while staying at our hotel. We strive to make sure our customers feel at home when staying with us and it saddens me to know you did not enjoy your stay. We have addressed all the issues you brought to our attention with our staff to ensure your experience is not repeated by another valued traveler. I hope you give us another opportunity to serve you in the future to see what changes we have made and make your next stay with us an enjoyable one. Thank you for your comments and we hope you have safe travels.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Highlands Ranch
8.0 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch
8.6 km away
Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver Highlands Ranch
Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver Hi...
#2 of 6 in Highlands Ranch
1.9 km away
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
0.1 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center/South
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Te...
#5 of 6 in Highlands Ranch
7.3 km away
Residence Inn Denver Highlands Ranch
3.1 km away
Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall

Been to Comfort Suites Highlands Ranch Denver Tech Center Area? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK