“One of my favs for pizza, cannoli, cheesecake and all things fattening.”

Anthony's Pizza and Pasta Dtc Dtc
Reviewed 30 May 2016

Why is their pizza so good? What do they do that makes it so delicious? I've seen them hand-toss their pizza, could that be it? Maybe it's their fresh ingredients? Who knows their secret to the best pizza around but they are definitely doing something right. You can buy a whole pizza or just a few slices and online ordering is available on their website. They serve Coca-Cola products which I like. They have booths and tables and play music from the 70's and 80's so it's got a very laid-back vibe which I enjoy. I like to go over there and just enjoy a pizza and read a good book while listening to the music. It's local and it's good and a great place to relax after a long day's work. They close around 10:00 so it is great for late-night snacking too. By the slice is cheap eats, but if you get a whole pizza I'd move it to the mid-range pricing. They've got a couple of tv's mounted on the wall for sports and news and a nice seating area outside.

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

The young man working the counter was very pleasant, his genuine personality took me back. I asked him his name and He said Addison, I felt he was meant for a more personable job like in hotels with his manners but Anthony's you are lucky to have him! The pizza was great and we would return here any time! Addison, keep up the good hospitality!

Reviewed 11 March 2016

The office ordered a bunch of pizzas for a meeting with our VP. The pizza is pretty consistent with what I've had at the Aurora store. I've never had a bad slice.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

Short and sweet. When i first moved to Denver, I liked Anthony's. I am from NJ and thought it was decent east coast pizza. Years later, I don't feel that way anymore. i think they have began to slip in quality. Sad, but Id rather order big chain store pizza over Anthony's now. They are very low on my list these days.

Reviewed 23 November 2015

Stopped by for a quick lunch. No atmosphere, but the men working the counter were friendly enough, although we didn't feel particularly welcomed.

The food was decent and quickly prepared, but lacked flavor (unusual in Italian food). I had a baked ziti that was good; my daughter had a pizza which was okay, but the thin crust was limp. I hate that... The portions were more than generous.

Best to use as a take-away eatery.