“Loved the meal!”
Review of Sahara Restaurant

Sahara Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sahara Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Clinton Ct
Transit: 1/4 mile from the Arapahoe road light rail station.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Had hummus, falafels, naan, and a side dish - can't think of the name. Was very tasty, fresh ingredients. Nice wait staff. I did ask for hot water that never came but I chose not to ask again so no worries. Decor is very pleasant.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Had lunch here with a colleague who recommended and she was so right, because it was delicious! Good variety on the menu, hard to decide what to order. I chose the Sahara sampler which had a taste of everything I wanted to try - gyros, baba ghanoush, hummus, fatoush, tabbouleh, felafel, etc. It was all tasty and well prepared. Service was decent, not too crowded at 1 pm for lunch, thought the price was fair for what I ordered. Easy parking right out front. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 31 July 2018

When we arrived, there was no one to seat us. We waved down someone in the back. The hummus and babaghanoush tasted very average. My husband's lunch kebab came with a disappointing skewer that had 3 small pieces of un-flavorful meat. I had the burger, which was really flavorful and that I would order again and was a fair price. Our guest had a gyro. For the price we paid for the meal and the overall portions and taste, we'd go elsewhere for mediterranean.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Big menu. Big portions. I had the sampler plate. Very good and authentic. Would have liked more of a few things. Other three ordered the same lamb dish, so not much sharing. Tasted good though. Service was slow. Big crowd at noon.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I loved the place we came with 50 people and the service was amazing. We got shawarma, lamb, hummus, falafel and the homemade pita bread was delicious. Turkish coffee was one of the best coffees I've ever had 100% recommend.

1  Thank Valeria2671