All reviews room was clean rocky mountian national park overnight getaway ceiling fan in the room main street basic accommodations small refrigerator pleasant stay would definitely stay here again a bit pricey air conditioning stayed nights lake lodge key summer rockies
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Was our first experience of Grand Lake and the Bighorn Lodge.
We always travel with our two little puppies so many places exclude us.
This place was nice, room was OK, clean and comfortable, 2 stars I would guess.
Check in was nice and friendly, all in all an ok place to stay.
Close to the center of town and restaurants
Only negative was poor air conditioning, really just made Dan noise, did really cool down the room as we would have hoped for.
Would we stay there again - Yes we would.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing place to stay. Location is very good and the views are amazing. Staff was very nice and helpful. Room was clean and I found there everything what I needed. I really recommend this place and I will definitely be back.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for 2 days, the staff was really friendly, room clean and cozy, room service profesional.
The location is perfect, close to the center and Lake. I’d definitely stay there next time in Grand Lake.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jessicaw21140
Reviewed 20 August 2018

This place reminds me of the Howard Johnson's I stayed in as a kid. It's not fancy, but it's comfortable and clean and right in the heart of town. You're not going to get any perks or amenities here, but it's a great place to sleep after a wonderful day in RMNP.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank countryriver563
Reviewed 8 August 2018

This property had an excellent location in Grand Lake. The room was adequate and comfortable. The parking was convenient to our room. Office staff could be a little friendlier and hours to get ice could have been better. Overall a good stay and would return.

Date of stay: July 2018